The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Forestry Forum
Sponsored by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Norwood Industries Inc.

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

Michigan Firewood, your BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

FARMA

Council Tool

Baker Products

ECHO-Bearcat

iDRY Wood Lumber Vacuum Drying for everyon

Baltic Abrasives Technologies Nyle Kiln Dry Systems

Author Topic: ASV RT-120.... Anyone know much about them?  (Read 1328 times)

Offline Gary_C

• Senior Member x2
  • Sunrise on the Prairie
    • Share Post
Re: ASV RT-120.... Anyone know much about them?
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2019, 04:29:26 PM »
It's all about motorized vehicles. 
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Offline labradorguy

• Full Member x2
  • I stand for our Anthem
    • Share Post
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2019, 07:19:33 PM »
They may do it that way up in Walnut Grove, but I'm down in the hills of Missour-a.... That stuff doesn't fly around here and the wardens know it.

There are a lot of stories about what has gone on way back in the hills and they have heard them too... Don't get me wrong, they do their job, but they leave the nonsense like that at the door and I've yet to hear of a warden walking out on someone's land without an invite. They pretty much leave large landowners alone here and concentrate on public ground, stuff happening out on a road, on the rivers, or with the urban sprawl land barons on their 5-10 acre "estates". LOL

The dipsticks from up in STL coming down gives the law enough to do that they stay busy. Three or four years back a guy was fishing for smallmouth in a stream near here and was crossing an old guy's ground to get to the hole. The guy warned him twice to stay off his land and the fisherman just ignored him. Third time he came out trespassing, the old guy dropped him in his tracks with his rifle. Nothing came of it other than an officer said, "he was told not to do that..." We are the state of carry what you want, where you want, no permit needed and a man's house is his to defend. I love that Castle law we have, is should be nationwide. It is amazing what all of the above has done to the crime rate out in sticks.

Offline Riwaka

• I'm new!
    • Share Post
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2019, 07:35:34 PM »
Very likely to get some more boom height out of the Fecon mulcher with some modifications.

Depending on who your favourite dozer brand is - most them have yellow paint. Crawler loader with power pack for mulcher.
new jd 655k is too many dollars for most.  some of the 655C are 20percent of the cost of a new one. 655C2 (34K lbs, 130 hp and 41gpm when all the horses were alive in the engine and the hydraulic pumps were brand new)  (New 655K $$$$ to have 40Klbs, 155hp, 50gpm and new paint)

Iron wolf - power pack crawler loader - got the height and weight to push and bit more mumbo in back.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter