The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Forestry Forum
Sponsored by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Norwood Industries Inc.

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

Michigan Firewood, your BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

FARMA

Council Tool

Baker Products

ECHO-Bearcat

iDRY Wood Lumber Vacuum Drying for everyon

Baltic Abrasives Technologies Nyle Kiln Dry Systems

Author Topic: Kiln direct firewood kiln  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Pclem

• Full Member x2
    • Share Post
Kiln direct firewood kiln
« on: February 12, 2019, 09:48:42 AM »
I have read, understand, and agree to the terms.

Well, I got bit. Broke my foot. Gonna have to sell some things and regroup. Kiln direct miniquick bought new 4-5 years ago. Upgraded with SS interior sheeting. LP or Natural gas. A couple tears in the SS sheeting "paneling" from corner of basket catching. Doesn't affect anything other than an eyesore. Works like new and is easy to operate. Dyna SC16 processor bought used about the same time. 2010 model. works just fine for me as a stationary setup, but has some issues. Winch for elevator up/down doesn't work. I just have it chained in position. Brackets to fold up elevator for transport are bent up bad. Splitting cylinder leaks out of a pinhole Only when you allow it to run full stroke. I welded it up a couple years ago and has lasted that long. Started leaking again, and i've just learned to operate the controls so it doesn't quite reach full stroke, and no leaks. It can be welded again. Auto return cycle doesn't work. I was going to replace the valve, but that too I've learned to operate efficiently without it. Right log deck chain broke a while back. It still has 2 and works fine for my 8' stuff. Another easy fix though. Hitch is broken off the front. Like I said She's no beauty, but is reliable and spits out firewood the way it should. It's somewhere around a 45-48 hp kubota. I won't be able to fix anything in the next month with my wonderful condition. Package deal: $45k for both... or kiln:$35k and dyna:$15k
Dyna SC16. powersplit. supersplitter. firewood kilns.bobcat T190. ford 4000 with forwarding trailer. a bunch of saws, and a question on my sanity for walking away from a steady paycheck

Offline Pclem

• Full Member x2
    • Share Post
Re: Kiln direct firewood kiln and dyna firewood processor
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 05:20:56 PM »
Any offers on the kiln? This would be the one thing I could sell and still be in business. I'd be able to clear up some mistakes.
Dyna SC16. powersplit. supersplitter. firewood kilns.bobcat T190. ford 4000 with forwarding trailer. a bunch of saws, and a question on my sanity for walking away from a steady paycheck

Offline Pclem

• Full Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 11:12:02 AM »
I'm going to keep the processor for now. It would work best to just sell the kiln.

Offline Pclem

• Full Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 08:31:11 PM »
$30k for the kiln??

Offline Pclem

• Full Member x2
    • Share Post
Re: Kiln direct firewood kiln
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 06:15:04 PM »
$25k for kiln. Last price drop. Got bad news today my foot isn't healing as it should. It hurts to price it so low, but I'm back in survival mode

Offline Pclem

• Full Member x2
    • Share Post
Re: Kiln direct firewood kiln
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 09:05:05 PM »
Well, I've decided to keep it. I know, ADD right? I was pretty desperate, but am back on my feet again and know I will regret it. Admin, do I need to remove the ad??

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
kiln-direct.com

Started by TexasTimbers on Drying and Processing

15 Replies
Last post July 07, 2005, 11:12:33 AM
by Brad_S.
xx
firewood kiln

Started by woodmaker on Firewood and Wood Heating

13 Replies
Last post March 28, 2017, 09:59:06 PM
by woodmaker