iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Yesterday was a bad day

Started by goose63, May 31, 2019, 07:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goose63

Hershey made the trip over the rainbow bridge she was with me 12 years sure going to miss her
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

ellmoe

Sorry for your loss. It's tough to lose a friend , of any species.
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Jeff

You know I feel for ya goose. I'm still thinking of Icey everyday. Sorry for the loss of your faithful friend. 
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

WDH

So sorry, Sir, to hear this.  You gave her a great life. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

sawguy21

Sorry goose, that is tough. Our four legged friends give so much yet are with us for such a short time and it's hard to let them go.  She lived a full life, treasure the memories.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Southside

Goose I am terribly sorry to hear about Hershey. She is still alive in your heart and memories. 
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

thecfarm

Hard to lose a close friend. My BooBoo would fellow me up into the woods. Than hunt around if I was on the tractor and than come back to the house. If I was walking around he would stay in the woods with me.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

Sorry for your loss Goose, it's tough to accept it when you lose a friend/sidekick like that!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

tule peak timber

Sorry for your loss Goose63.I have a house full of mutts that mean everything to our family. I understand .....
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

doc henderson

Looks like a great friend in the picture.  He was a lucky dog.  Sorry that his time came so soon.  
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

hedgerow

Goose63
Sorry for your loss. We have always been the farm that took in the dogs people dumped. Had a lady that I framed her farm for years and she worked at the animal shelter she would call if they had a older dog that came in that was going to get put down  we always gave those dogs a home. Those were the best farm dogs. 

Banjo picker

Sorry for your loss.  I was cutting a couple of trees yesterday when my elderly neighbor called my phone.  I knew something was wrong.  His dog had died early yesterday morining as well, and he needed me to bury it.  I quit what I was doing and got the backhoe and dug a grave for his friend.  We sure do miss our four legged friends when they pass.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

barbender

Goose, I am truly very sorry for your loss. Dogs are such a special companion and it hurts bad when we lose them. Hold on to the memories, and maybe when the time comes, another pup will show up to help fill the void. They have a way of showing up and letting you know that you're ready, even when you don't think that you are yet.
Too many irons in the fire

goose63

Hershey just had to be with me no matter what I did or where I went she would lay in the sawdust when I was sawing now when I look at the mill I don't want to saw.

Thank you for all the kind words
goose

WV Sawmiller

Sorry for your loss. Any of us who ever had a close association with a pet know your pain. Sampson, my 13 lb Rat Terrier and world famous catfish hound, is my knock around buddy and rides the 4 wheeler and boat and truck with me every chance he gets. They are completely forgiving when we neglect or ignore them and just happy to be with us no matter what the conditions.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Stoneyacrefarm

Sorry for your loss goose. 
We are dogless for the first time in close to 30 years. 
3 died of old age last year 
We haven't replaced anyone yet. 
They bring so much to our lives. 
Work hard. Be rewarded.

Bruno of NH

Sorry for your loss
It's hard when they spend lots of time with us.
They are family no doubt about it. 
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

olcowhand

Olcowhand's Workshop, LLC

They say the mind is the first to go; I'm glad it's something I don't use!

Ezekiel 36:26-27

Andries

Goose - my sympathies to you on the loss of a best friend.
The healing is speeded up by the arrival of a new pup, after a suitable period of time.
In my case that's been a couple of years now.
Having a pooch at your side while you're wandering on the high prairie is a joy not to be missed.
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

clww

So very sad to read about the loss of your wonderful fury friend. We lost 3 in the past 4 years and it's still the worst part of having a great dog. We have a new 9 month old now, but we still talk about the ones that came into our lives before this guy.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

goose63

Hershey loved the smell of pine allways right there
goose

Lko67

I can tell by that one picture Hershey was loved and loved you sorry for your loss

low_48

Sorry for your loss. My van companion left us 6 years ago, still miss her!

thecfarm

I can tell Hershey loved the smell of pine. ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ron Scott

~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!