iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Gallery Issue

Started by Jeff, June 12, 2019, 12:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

I have the gallery closed down at the moment.    We had an oopsy where a longtime member with thousands of records in thier gallery were lost.  I am trying to do a backup in a non traditional way to restore all those records.  The result will be the loss of any record created today if it works.  That means, if you uploaded a photo today, it will not show in your gallery, but it will still be in the post where you put it.  It looks like it is only about 3 photos effected, rather than thousands if this succeeds. I sure hope so.

I'll re-enable the gallery as soon as I can.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Old Greenhorn

Thanks Jeff, I know that can't be fun, but you are apparently right on top of it. Best of luck with that, it's always dicey.
Tom Lindtveit, Woodsman Forest Products
Oscar 328 Band Mill, Husky 350, 450, 562, & 372 (Clone), Mule 3010, and too many hand tools. :) Retired and trying to make a living to stay that way. NYLT Certified.
OK, maybe I'm the woodcutter now.
I work with wood, There is a rumor I might be a woodworker.

Jeff

Back on line, no joy in the database repair, as it would end up effecting to many member records. I'm leaving it be. It only effects one member and he can start new albums going forward. All of his wonderful photos are still in the posts on the forum where they were placed to begin with.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!