iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Got to stop by and visit!

Started by Warbird, July 21, 2019, 09:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbird

Got to stop by and visit Jeff and Tammy today.  It was so nice to meet them, finally!  Furby swung by and said hello, too.  Haven't seen him since the 'Great Alaska Trip of 2013'.

We're in the area here for the Mrs. family function and won't be able to stay for the pig roast, unfortunately.  I've been sworn to secrecy but I can say that everyone is going to have a great time at the roast this year!  We sure wish we could stay.

Here are a couple of pics.  I found the block I sent in a few years ago.  The other pic is of my son sitting on the 1937 John Deere tractor that his grandpa and uncles all drove as their first tractor.  5 generations have now used/sat on that tractor.  They have a 1,200 acre farm that goes way back on the wife's side of the family.

Good times.  Thanks for having us over @Jeff and Tammy.  Your home is lovely and very relaxing.   Sure will miss not getting to be at the Pig Roast this year.

Jeff

One of the best birthdays I ever had today. Surrounded  by family and friends. We had a beautiful relaxing day and blessed to have James April and Jay here to spend it with Tammy and I and Family.  To top it off I got some great Birthday cards!  I got a very cool gift from Joe, partbof our extended family. He made this Mr. Truck art work to hang in my shop. I think its awesome!

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

Also, thank you for all the birthday wishes I got today. :)

thecfarm

M&Ms,what more could a man ask for. ;D 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Chuck White

Visits are great, lots of fun!

Another "Happy Birthday" Jeff!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Warbird

I'll be rocking the new FF hat at Mackinac Island today.  ;D  Will post a couple more pics later today.

Jeff

thecfarm

No sound!! I went to another video and the speakers are on.
warbird did you see my block too?    ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Roxie

Warbird your family is just beautiful, and it's wonderful to "see" you.  Did you get to try the blueberry waffle cone ice cream?  Inquiring minds want to know. 
Say when

Jeff

I can hear the sound...

We did not breakout the bbwc icecream, but Stacy and gang brought some awesome icecream from a shop in Cadillac that makes fresh homemade.

Warbird

Quote from: Roxie on July 22, 2019, 02:44:51 PM
Warbird your family is just beautiful, and it's wonderful to "see" you.  Did you get to try the blueberry waffle cone ice cream?  Inquiring minds want to know.
Thank you.  :)  Jeff mentioned it but they had some amazing locally made ice cream which was very good!  They'd grilled up burgers and venison burgers, then Jeff grilled up a venison backstrap that was delicious.  We were overstuffed as it was!

Warbird

Quote from: thecfarm on July 22, 2019, 02:37:27 PM
No sound!! I went to another video and the speakers are on.
warbird did you see my block too?    ;D
I did!  It was awesome to see all the blocks in person.  :)  
The Mrs. is the "Keeper of the Schedule" and I had it messed up.  Today we went to Hartwick Pines state park.  Here's a few pics from there.  Tomorrow is Mackinac Island.

Thank You Sponsors!