The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Forestry Forum
Sponsored by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Norwood Industries Inc.

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

Michigan Firewood, your BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

FARMA

Baker Products

ECHO-Bearcat

iDRY Wood Lumber Vacuum Drying for everyon

Nyle Kiln Dry Systems

Tally-I/O

Author Topic: $14,900 For Sale 2002 Ford F350 Crew Cab longbed 4x4 diesel truck  (Read 242 times)

Offline fishpharmer

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
I have read, understand, and agree to the terms of posting an ad on the Forestry Forum

I have decided to sell my 2002 Ford, 7.3 diesel, automatic, F350XL, Super Duty, 4x4, Crew Cab, longbed truck with single rear wheels, white color. It has been a fantastic truck.  I am only selling it because I bought one just like it that is a Lariat and a dually with same engine and trans.  

I bought this truck new from the dealer, this truck was going to be my forever truck until I found a dually 4x4 with same engine and Lariat package.  I need a dually for my new to me camper.

A couple of years ago it was running rough.  I took it here https://powerstrokehelp.com/ in GA and they installed 8 new injectors, new high pressure oil pump (HPOP) and a few other parts.  It runs like new and does not burn or leak oil.  

Then last year, the transmission went out on it,  I had this one https://www.monstertransmission.com/Super-Duty-4R100-Transmission-4WD--BLACK-BEAST-DIESEL-w-Transmission-Cooler_p_6335.html#.XdgjE-hKg2w  professionally installed in SC.  It shifts perfect.

The mileage is around 249,000.  It also has new shocks, and new tires.  The body has a few dings, but no rust.  The seats and floor mats are vinyl. Mechanically it is perfect.  

Its a great truck!

Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
2008 Ford F350 6.4 Diesel head gasket.

Started by MartyParsons on General Board

14 Replies
Last post April 21, 2018, 08:57:31 PM
by coxy
xx
1990 ford f350 ?

Started by bigred1951 on General Board

15 Replies
Last post November 17, 2013, 02:33:33 AM
by Gunny 1992