iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

introdution

Started by mshillbilly, March 31, 2005, 09:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mshillbilly

I kinda busted in without any intro. Thanks for letting me be apart of this forum . I hope I can add to and pickup some valuble info.

DanG

No problem, mshillbilly. Welcome aboard.  You can pick up some info here, for shore!
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

tnlogger

welcome mshillbilly your in for time of yer life here not only information but a good time to boot :)
gene

jjmk98k

yup, its a good time around here, all sorts of information and ideas passed around.....

welcome aboard
Jim

Warminster PA, not quite hell, but it is a local phone call. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

dutchman

Welcome, mshillbilly.
Stick around, good times ahead.

fishhuntcutwood

I'm new here too. 

Nice place y'all got here.

Jeff
MS 200T
MS 361
440 Mag
460 Mag
056 MII
660 Mag

Ernie

Welcome mshillbilly and Jeff.  You will find that most of these guys (and gals)  really do know what they're talking about, its refreshing and a h--- of a lot of fun.  Just be prepared for the addiction that will surely come :D :D :D

Ernie
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

fishhuntcutwood

The addiction is for real!  I'm (along with a couple of other guys on here, you know who you are) a member on another tree care/chainsaw/timber/arborist forum, and what you guys have here is much more relaxed and far less ego driven.  I've seen guys get into heated online arguments and name calling over stuff like the best notch to put in a tree or if Stihl RM chain is good or not.  Not so here, and I really appreciate that demeanor.  Keep it up fellas (and ladies...).

Jeff
MS 200T
MS 361
440 Mag
460 Mag
056 MII
660 Mag

Thank You Sponsors!