iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ne1 using lucas semi-synthetic 2 cycle 'racing' oils?

Started by bassfisher, April 10, 2005, 11:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bassfisher

supposed to be semi-smokeless to boot.  i have read the countless posts about running saws at 100-1 with synthetics but what of semi-syns?  and as best as i know, there are no fully synthetic 2 cycle oils available in canada as yet.   as for amzoil, i just wonder why a good or great oil needs pyramid sales to survive?
"Waste not time, for time is the stuff that life is made up of." B.Franklin
Stihl 045AV 034AV--Stihl 026 Husky 65-- XL-76-- Echo 3450  Case 580SE JDeere 440 ICD
Bancroft-the mineral capital of canada & one of the last places that legally allows men to stretch (trapped) beavers without spousal permit

minesmoria

Amsoil is fully synthetic and is available in canada i got it in edmonton.

Iwill never go back to those old dino  oils again!!!!!!!

STIHL- HUSKY THE BEST BRAND NEVER

HOMELITE - POULAN THE BEST DANG CHINSAWS IN THE WHOLE DANG WORLD!!!

Rockn H

I run Lucas Semi-synthetic in everything from my boat to my weedeater, with a Stihl and McCulloc in between.  Started using it about 3 years ago to stop my Mariner from fouling plugs.  I've always mixed mine the same ratio as non-synthetic.  The only thing I'd like is for them to add some color. ;D

DanManofStihl

Quote from: minesmoria on April 11, 2005, 12:10:39 AM
Amsoil is fully synthetic and is available in canada i got it in edmonton.

Iwill never go back to those old dino  oils again!!!!!!!

STIHL- HUSKY THE BEST BRAND NEVER

HOMELITE - POULAN THE BEST DANG CHINSAWS IN THE WHOLE DANG WORLD!!!

Homelite - poulan the best dang chains in the world  :D :D :D :D yeah right I needed a good laugh your a funny one stihl is number #1 world wide and for a great reason.
Two Things in life to be proud of a good wife and a good saw.

bassfisher

Poulan and homelite best saws?  my paw usta say, if you want peep to take you serious, you gotta talk serious.
amzoil guy up this way is more into getting peep to peddle his stuff than selling a gallon of this or that and i'm no good at peddling.
"Waste not time, for time is the stuff that life is made up of." B.Franklin
Stihl 045AV 034AV--Stihl 026 Husky 65-- XL-76-- Echo 3450  Case 580SE JDeere 440 ICD
Bancroft-the mineral capital of canada & one of the last places that legally allows men to stretch (trapped) beavers without spousal permit

minesmoria

HUSKY STIHL ? NEITHER

HOMELITE POULAN AND MCCULLOCH BEST DANG CHINSAWS IN THE WHOLE DANG WORLD! : >:( >:( >:(

DanManofStihl

LOL LOL you have gotta stop  :D :D I cant control my self that is to funny.
Two Things in life to be proud of a good wife and a good saw.

tony_marks

if they working for the man ,alls well. you use these saws on a more or less pro type basis ,or just occasionally? just wondered. me ill tkle stihl ,husky,oleo mac. jonsonred,an the like..jmo

Thank You Sponsors!