iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What the #$%^

Started by edsaws, December 22, 2005, 12:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edsaws

Reading one of those light up signs that scroll a message at work last night and it says "Hoping you have a safe and FESTIVE PERIOD"  :'( :'(. I guess it was bound to happen its not diverse enough to say Happy Holidays or Seasons Greetings anymore. Well alls I got to say is MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR my apologies if I ***** anyone off.

DanG

:D :D :D  They've brought waffling to a new level! :D :D

Merry Christmas to you, Ed. ;)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Dan_Shade

Well, festivus is tomorrow.  I think for the airing of grievances, I'm gonna talk about how secular Christmas has become.
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

getoverit

Quote from: edsaws on December 22, 2005, 12:02:51 PM
my apologies if I *pithed anyone off.

no offense taken  8)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!![/size]
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

sprucebunny

MERRY
                                     CHRISTMAS

;D

I seldom felt too festive when I had a period ::)
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Kevin_H.

MMM Waffles, Now all we need is a good thread on corn syrup vs. molasses.  ;)

Now that we got the mandatory food topic out of the way, on with the thread.

Merry Christmas
Got my WM lt40g24, Setworks and debarker in oct. '97, been sawing part time ever since, Moving logs with a bobcat.

moosehunter

SB,  :D :D
Thats similer to my first thought, I just didn't know how to word it... me bein' a male and all.... :D
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Part_Timer

MERRY CHRISTMAS
and I don't care if they don''t like it.  Welcome to America we can have our way too
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

CHARLIE

:)Merry Christmas and may you all have a Happy, Healthy 2006!
This is a Christian celebration of Christ's birth.  If nonChristians want to celebrate something, let them pick their own day.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

crtreedude

smiley_sun 8) Feliz Navidad  8) smiley_sun[/color][/b][/size]

You all have a great Christmas!
So, how did I end up here anyway?

etat

Quote, Now all we need is a good thread on corn syrup vs. molasses. 

Didja know that my favorite kind of beans is dried butterbeans.   :)

:) MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL  :)

Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Murf

Back to the hill of beans...........  ;D
If you're going to break a law..... make sure it's Murphy's Law.

Quartlow

Quote from: sprucebunny on December 22, 2005, 12:39:14 PM
I seldom felt too festive when I had a period ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D

You owe me a keyboard young lady, since I just spewed coffee all over mine,  :D :D

so whats a comma feel like ?  ;D
Breezewood 24 inch mill
Have a wooderful day!!

crtreedude

I don't think you feel anything when you are in a coma... Oh, was that comma?  ::)
So, how did I end up here anyway?

oakiemac

Merry Christmas!!

I love your chainsaw man.
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

asy

HAHAHAHAHA  Joan, I nearly fell off my chair...

I'm with Quart, I need a new keyboard too...

And I agree, that phrase always makes me think of 'that' too !!!

Merry Christmas everyone.

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

tnlogger

boy am I glad i set my coffee down fore I read this  ;D
merry christmas and a very happy newyear all
gene

Patty

Joan, you crack me up!  ;D     

Merry Christmas everybody! :-*
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Woodcarver

Merry Christmas one and all!  :) :)
Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

Skytramp

SpruceBunny You said it all; 
     Counting hers, Mine and ours there were 7 of the lady persuasion to three of us guys, We didn't have a chance.
SkyTramp;
     Glad my coffee was sitting down also;
Growing old is inevetable, Growing up is optional

asy

Merry Christmas
[/color]
All I wanted to say was, "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" but under the pressures of political correctness I have been forced into this....

Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and
medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2006 , but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that:-

*This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.

*This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.

*This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes.

*This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.

*This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.

Any references in this greeting to "The Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour",
"Rudolph the red nosed reindeer" or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are  hereby acknowledged.

This greeting is made under Australian Law, and only actionable under the laws of the said land.

Dated at Brisbane this 25th Day of December 2005
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Skytramp

As I am putting the dictionary back in its place,
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

This forum is better therapy than a hundred Phychiatrists.
Skytramp
Growing old is inevetable, Growing up is optional

pappy

Quote from: Skytramp on December 23, 2005, 08:20:24 AM This forum is better therapy than a hundred Phychiatrists.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D   HOW TRUE

Asy and Joan you ladies are are a hoot  :D

Merry Christmas and may you have a Happy, Prosperous and Healthy New Year everyone...

pappy
"And if we live, we shall go again, for the enchantment which falls upon those who have gone into the woodland is never broken."

"Down the Allagash."  by; Henry Withee

Lud

Have a Cool Yule and a Git Down New Year  in the Punctuation of your choice!:o
Simplicity mill, Ford 1957 Golden Jubilee 841 Powermaster, 40x60 bankbarn, left-handed

Cedarman

That's more hilarious than some of the humor in the joke section. :D :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS (of course subject to the above rules and regulations)
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

edsaws

Sprucebunny  ;D ;D ;D

asy thats it exactly, or should I say you have it politically correct.8) 8)
Quote from: asy on December 23, 2005, 03:31:17 AM
Merry Christmas
[/color]
All I wanted to say was, "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" but under the pressures of political correctness I have been forced into this....

Please accept without obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, politically correct, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the summer solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a financially successful, personally fulfilling and
medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2006 , but with due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures or sects, and having regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting you are bound by these terms that:-

*This greeting is subject to further clarification or withdrawal.

*This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting and that the proprietary rights of the wishor are acknowledged.

*This greeting implies no promise by the wishor to actually implement any of the wishes.

*This greeting may not be enforceable in certain jurisdictions and/or the restrictions herein may not be binding upon certain wishees in certain jurisdictions and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wishor.

*This greeting is warranted to perform as reasonably may be expected within the usual application of good tidings, for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.

The wishor warrants this greeting only for the limited replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wishor.

Any references in this greeting to "The Lord", "Father Christmas", "Our Saviour",
"Rudolph the red nosed reindeer" or any other festive figures, whether actual or fictitious, dead or alive, shall not imply any endorsement by or from them in respect of this greeting, and all proprietary rights in any referenced third party names and images are hereby acknowledged.

This greeting is made under Australian Law, and only actionable under the laws of the said land.

Dated at Brisbane this 25th Day of December 2005

iain

Its a merry Christmas from this house to you all
and a fantasticaly happey new year

man our fridge is going to take a pastering tomorrow
as thats when we have the familliers over :P (not the correct smiley but i think its cute)

iain

Thank You Sponsors!