CT Loggers

Started by osllogging, December 08, 2002, 09:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

osllogging

8)
Any CT loggers here?
Looking for some part time cutters for a friend, in eastern CT

Rob

Not from CT but I'm in Southern NH though..

NEPAUG_LOGGER

What's up?  
I live in New Hartford, SFPH 292, where are you from?
Lang Mussen
ANYONE SEEN MY KEYS?

osllogging

Hi Lang..
I live in Bozrah but my friend lives in Old Saybrook and his # is 1-860-338-4482 & cell is 1-860-227-0987 ..He is working currently in Lyme and we have jobs lined up. He wants some one who knows just what is needed to measure accurately and fell trees! He is fussy byt easy to get along with. The company name is Limb-It-Less Logging LLC and his name is Andrew Clark. 8)

NEPAUG_LOGGER

I trucked logs for Andy back in the spring up to Tallon Lumber in Cannan, he knows me.  I thought he fell off the face!  I'm doing a job for the winter in Thomaston, but I'll pass his name on to some cutters I know.  Take care
ANYONE SEEN MY KEYS?

osllogging

Hi again..
I think I remember you too. If you trucked the logs from East Haddam or Salem I was there. Big guy beard, can't walk well that's me.. Been into sawdust for over 20 years now. It's gettin to my joints so I just look for timber and run the skidder for a while..
Rich Orr....

NEPAUG_LOGGER

The place I trucked was south of Durham on rt. 17 I believe.  Down by the shore, and the landing was in a guys back yard, and a real hog hole!  I had my 99 CL then, but I have down-sized to a 91 since then.  There aren't too many reliable cutters that aren't working, but if I see someone, I will pass their name to Andy.  Happy New Year  ::)
ANYONE SEEN MY KEYS?

north_bugtussel

Nepaug, How is old Jim Tallon doing these days. I knew him when he started out with a Stihl chainsaw, and a Hough with a set of forks, that and a whole lot of ambition! He was in Norfolk then, on the Norfolk-Southfield Rd. Now he sits out there where the old Canann Drive In Theater used to be..No??Just about accross from the State Police Barracks? I hope all good things have come to him, he was one hard workin soul! ;D
Life is full of changes..the secret to life...is to out-live the situation at hand. VB

NEPAUG_LOGGER

I saw Jim about 2 months ago, and things were looking up for him.  The lumber business down here has slowed for a lot of the mid-sized sawmills.  He has built a new building to house his finished flooring, and he does some quality work.  I saw on the map where you are in Maine, I worked with quite a few guys over the years from the Fort Kent area.  Kim Pelletier, Mike Bergoin, Paul Hebert, Al Saucier are a few names you might know.  Work safe in 2003...Lang
ANYONE SEEN MY KEYS?

Thank You Sponsors!