iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forestry Forum made Wood-Mizer Way

Started by pigman, July 25, 2006, 05:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigman

The rumors were correct. 8) There is a full page article in the new Wood-Mizer Way magazine about the Forestry Forum. It said the article was a "collaborative effort" written by Gary Warren (aka Bibbyman), Tom Cadenhead and Jeff Brokaw. I am not sure what collaborative means, but they put together a fine article. Someone even chose a fine picture taken at the 2005 Sawlex with a mugshot of a hillbilly in it. ;D
Since I am always the last to get the Wood-Mizer Way I am sure this  is old news. :D
Bob the hillbilly
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Paschale

I haven't seen mine yet...so this is NEW news!  Can't wait until I get mine!   8)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Jeff

HEY!  I aint seen one of those yet! :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Snag

Unfortunately I dont get that magazine....  If anyone finds it on the internet, please let us know where so we can have a look at it.....  Thanks...

DanG

I'll bet there will be a copy or two at the piggy roasty thingy over to Jeff's house.  Ya oughta swing by and take a look. ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Saki

Mailman hasn't made it with mine either, but sure am glad that they do articles like that. Normally got lots of good stuff and an idea or two worth looking over in there. Saki

Radar67

Quote from: DanG on July 25, 2006, 02:18:09 PM
I'll bet there will be a copy or two at the piggy roasty thingy over to Jeff's house.

What about those of us who can't make it? We want to see the article too.  :)

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Furby

You folks need to pay attention!
This link has been posted many times before:
The way to The Way

Radar67

With over 288,000 posts, you're bound to miss some, besides, there's nothing left to pay attention with.  :D :D

Stew
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

DR Buck

New issue hasn't arrived here either and as of tonight, it's not posted on the web page.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Jeff

Quote from: Furby on July 25, 2006, 07:35:49 PM
You folks need to pay attention!
This link has been posted many times before:
The way to The Way

Furb, the link dont do know good if the issue your looking for aint there...

Bibbyman

I'd like to thank the fine people at Wood-Mizer - and specifically Deanna Bunten - for devoting a whole page of their fine magazine to the Forestry Forum.

I'm told there is an effort underway to have some extra copies at the pig roast. 

If you're not a Wood-Mizer owner that receives the Wood-Mizer Way,  then hold on a bit and it'll be on their web site in PDF form.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

pigman

I think Wood-Mizer sends me a copy early so I can announce it to everyone and get their anticipation tweaked. :D I would tell everyone what was in the magazine, but because of the copyright laws, y'all will just have to wait untill you get your copy or it is put online. ;D  I will tell you that this one is a good one with several good articles including the Forestry Form article. 8)
Bob  the teaser

Deanna B

Hi All!

Glad everyone is excited about the article for The Forestry Forum. It is a wonderful addition to this issue of The Wood-Mizer Way.

The PDF will be posted on the Wood-Mizer website later today. Here is the link that will get you to the magazine: http://www.woodmizer.com/en/inside/woodmizerway/index.aspx but remember to give us until this afternoon to get it posted. Your article is on page 27 - ENJOY!

Deanna
Wood-Mizer

Snag

Furby

Bibbyman

Quote from: Deanna B on July 26, 2006, 09:51:46 AM
Hi All!

Glad everyone is excited about the article for The Forestry Forum. It is a wonderful addition to this issue of The Wood-Mizer Way.

The PDF will be posted on the Wood-Mizer website later today. Here is the link that will get you to the magazine: http://www.woodmizer.com/en/inside/woodmizerway/index.aspx but remember to give us until this afternoon to get it posted. Your article is on page 27 - ENJOY!

Deanna
Wood-Mizer

It's there now....   8)

As always - lots of good stuff.
Sawing since '94

Paschale

I just read it...great article guys!   8)

Hey Jeff, is there a way to measure "hits" on a given day?  It'll be interesting to see if there's a bit of an uptick after this comes out.   :P
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

getoverit

It is actually on page 14 of the *.pdf file

GREAT article !  Thanks WoodMizer!
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

pigman

The article is on page 27 in the nice slick and glossy print version.

Jeff

On page 4 there is a nice ad for the Orange LogRite Cant hooks.

sprucebunny

And WH Conley made the million board foot club  8) 8)

Congratulations, Bill ;D
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

OneWithWood

and Dewood made the 100,000 foot club.  Way to go Dewey!
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Bibbyman

Say,  did anyone find their way to the Forum from the artical in the last Wood-Mizer Way (besides Dave Hansen)?

Sawing since '94

Thank You Sponsors!