iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I typed L O L

Started by SAW MILLER, August 10, 2006, 05:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SAW MILLER

O.K I'm gonna show my egnernce.What does that mean when someone says"I typed (I typed lol instead of using a Forestry Forum smiley, whats wrong with me?) instead of using a forestry forum smiley face,whats wrong with me"What does this mean?
LT 40 woodmizer..Massey ferg.240 walker gyp and a canthook

isawlogs

8)  I was afraid to ask that one ...  :D :D :D  Now I wont need to . 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

;D

It means, that you typed "L O L" instead of using a Forestry Forum smiley, whats wrong with you? :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Furby

SAW MILLER

SwampDonkey

L O L , used in IRC (internet relay chat) and messenger programs like (MSN or Yahoo messenger or email) to represet the phrase 'Laughing out Loud'.

for a list of acronyms..........

http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Campus/4642/irchat.html
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

isawlogs

You need help from me ...in english ..  Good thing Donk put in his two cents , cause I still would not know what L O L stood for .  :D :D   
       Thanks donk   :P  ;D ;D

I am real good help .... Only have to ask Dan , Olen and Gene    ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

joelmar10

pssst...it's the boss at work...don't tell anybody....
I used to think I could fix DanG near anything...now I know I can...or I think I can...or maybe I can?

Furby

Quote from: isawlogs on August 10, 2006, 07:37:45 PM
I am real good help .... Only have to ask Dan , Olen and Gene ;D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

SAW MILLER

Hmmmm,laugh out loud.that makes sense......but the SENTENCE don't..Why not just really type lol instead of writing out (instead of using a forestry forum smiley face)Is the phrase suppose to be funny?I guess that's why I didn't get the joke about the preacher and the blue eyed girl.....I'm a little slow...I just typed LOL instead of using a forestry forum smiley face.

??? ???  ;D ;DI don't get it

SAW MILLER

Hey.....I bet I know what happens.It's kinda like I got yuppered
lol

jon12345

A.A.S. in Forest Technology.....Ironworker

Tom

See!  You're getting smarter by the minute.  :D :D

SAW MILLER

I've been had before...but not by better people  lol

HORSELOGGER

Just use a smiley already...I'm gettin seasick
Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

tnlogger

I'm sure glad us southern boy made such an impression on marcel
Why sun morning he was a chowing down on dem c farm grits and looked like he really enjoyed um. Marcel send me your address and I'll send you enough to last ya  out the upcoming long winter.  :D
gene

DanG

This whole thread makes very little sense.  Kinda like them Frenchie-Canuckadadian type folks who would put a whole bunch of butter on a little puddle of g rits, then complain that they taste like butter. lol
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

OK, to make things less comfusing for the sawmill guys, I made it so if you type l o l altogether you get the laugh out loud smiley instead. Like this lol
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tom

I put the butter on his grits.   :-\  I like butter.  :-\

isawlogs

I thought that the butter tasted kinda funny .  :-\

Marcel

dundee

Marcel, New Zealand butter does not taste "funny"---don't know if Canadian super markets stock it though

(A plug for KIWI dairy export)

Richard

SwampDonkey

Naw, he just needs some good Baxter Dairy butter, then all will be right in the Universe. ;D We aren't used to that whipped stuff south of the line. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

submarinesailor

What's "REAL" butter taste like???????  It's been so long since my wife allowed me to have any, I have completely forgotten what it taste like. :-\ :-\ :-\ :D :D :D

Bruce

Patty

Now they are saying real butter is better for you than margarine.  ::)  Same with lard and other animal fats being better for you than the processed stuff like shortening.

I say go with what you like and enjoy yourself!  8)
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

isawlogs

In defence of the cook , who was also the server , that handlebarlesscorn was good , so was the butter , now that being said , I aint quite ready to go on a handlebarlesscorn trip to find some . But I will ask to have some in my plate with aiggs and bacon if I ever get to a place that serves them and prepares them the way they should . 
  They do taste like butter if thats what you put on them . Ya can ask Chet  ;D :D :D
Tom , I like butter also , alot better then the axle grease they call margarine .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!