iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Memphis Makes National News with Manatee Visit.

Started by Chris Burchfield, October 25, 2006, 07:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Burchfield

Sorry folks but Elvis is dead, so I know the Manatee is not likely a female. Mater of fact, I suspect it's a male and was just to macho to stop and ask for directions even after the 750 mile swim up the Mississippi.  :D
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

thurlow

Been hearing about it on the news........(disclaimer, I don't watch the TV news, but my wife has Channel 5 on while she gets dressed for work.)  How 'bout them Fords? ;D
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Chris Burchfield

Thurlow, I use to own Fords, so did my dad and my granddad. Both male and female. Now I own a Dodge Ram 1500 Ram Club cab. Not near the trouble and less upkeep.  :D :D :D

pigman

Quote from: Chris Burchfield on October 26, 2006, 06:22:46 PM
Thurlow, I use to own Fords, so did my dad and my granddad. Both male and female.
I am confused. smiley_headscratch     Are you saying you had male and female Fords, or are you saying you had  a male and female dad and granddad?  :o ;D   

Bob           
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

thurlow

Pigman.........you'd have to be from West Tennessee to understand  8)  I been here 62 years and sometimes I don't get it.
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

Chris Burchfield

I was being very ugly. However, there is a Democrate named Ford running against Bob Corker of Chatanooga for the 9th congressional district seat. Ford's family has a poor history in the Memphis Area. My GFather was a farmer and had several Ford's work for him in the 30's thru the 50's. Like I said I was being very ugly and I'm sorry.  Our family has driven Ford automobiles for several years. Before that it was GM's. I'm the black sheep of the family with a Dodge, no pun intended.  :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!