sawman

Welcome to the forum. 

'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

sgtmaconga

Welcome from Georgia.
Measure twice cut once

tree-farmer

hello Zundapp, I'm fairly new as well. This is a great group of folks and are egar to help with about anything you can think of.
Old doesn't bother me, its the ugly that's a real bummer.

Tom

Welcome to the forum.  Are you showing your age and used to ride Zundapp's?

I hope you find the thread "how did you get your user name" and tell us the story. 8) :D

Tim L

"I gots to know"

What's a Zundapp ?
Do the best you can and don't look back

Tom

it's a defunct German motorcycle.   I became aware of them in 1963 when I was allowed to ride one that a friend of mine raced in TT Scrambles.  It was a single with a definite unique sound. :)

Don K

Zundapp, welcome to the forum.  Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Onthesauk

Welcome Zundapp.  Pleased to see another member from the NW.
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

brdmkr

Hey.  Welcome. What sorts of forestry/sawing stuff are you into?
Lucas 618  Mahindra 4110, FEL and pallet forks, some cant hooks, and a dose of want-to

WDH

Ditto welcome from Georgia.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

leweee

Welcome to the forum Zundapp

Quote from: Tom on July 10, 2007, 09:40:11 PM
it's a defunct German motorcycle.   I became aware of them in 1963 when I was allowed to ride one that a friend of mine raced in TT Scrambles.  It was a single with a definite unique sound. :)

Tom ....They also made 2 stroke mini cars that smoked like they were burning soft coal. :o
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

ronwood

Zundapp,

Welcome to the forum. Pull up a chair and visit a while.

Ron
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

OneWithWood

Welcome, Zundapp.  Just where in NE Washington State would you be...approximately?  Close to Idaho?  Close to Canada?  Both?  What is the terrain like?  What brings you to this forum?  Sit a spell and tell us a bit about yourself.
Gots a camera?
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Carries-Mom

Welcome!!  you picked the right forum...the folks on here are really nice..

ADAMINMO

Welcome to a great place with great people!!!!

Zundapp

Tom
Congratulations! This is only the second time I've come across someone who knows what a Zundapp is! Your right on the mark.

brdmkr
I've worked in the timber industry for 30 some odd years.  (started, cutting pulp & posts when I was 16). Since then I've logged up & down the N.E. side of Wa. state. ( & parts of Idaho). Right now, I'm working in a lumber mill & tree farming our 30 acres.

leweee
Thats three!

OneWithWood
Near Colville. 70 mi. north of Spokane, 40 mi. south of BC, 40 mi. east of Idaho. The terrain runs heavy to mountains & valleys. Came across the forum doing a google search. I'll have questions, no doubt, about managing our wood lot, & it just looked like a good place to "hang out". Oh yes, My wife has a camara, & I think she,ll let me use it :-\

scgargoyle

Zundapp- Yer just not hanging w/ an old enough crowd- My brother had a Zundapp m/c. Welcome to the Forum!
I hope my ship comes in before the dock rots!

Ron Wenrich

Quote from: Zundapp on July 11, 2007, 04:45:51 PM
I've worked in the timber industry for 30 some odd years. 

If you're in the timber business, some years are bound to be odd.   ;)  Welcome to the forum.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

ely

zundapp- welcome to the forum

also i am not realy admitting to being old especially around these old coggers-but those cycles sound about like their name ::)

fat olde elf

Welcome Zundapp !! My daughter and 2 redheaded grandkids live in the wet end of your state in Hansville.....Her x grew up in Tonasket and Wenatchee so I know about the dry end too......You can figure that anyone that knows about Zundapp bikes is at least as old as Tom.
I've got a few years on him........Try out BSA or Norton on some of these kids....Husqvarna
also ran bikes in Europe races years ago........There is a great deal of info and knowledge on this site.  Have fun !!
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

sawguy21

Welcome to the forum Zundapp. I am from the the other side of the 49th from you and know the Colville, Tonasket and Wenatchee area.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Zundapp

Quote from: scgargoyle on July 11, 2007, 05:01:21 PM
Zundapp- Yer just not hanging w/ an old enough crowd- My brother had a Zundapp m/c. Welcome to the Forum!

A funny thing about those Zundapps. If you advanced the timing too far, they would run backwards. I've been told, that it wasn't an uncommon sight, at the starting line, on a dead start, to see someone who did a little to much fine tuning before the race, when the flag dropped & the rest of the line would surge forward,  the poor devil on the Zundapp, with the R.P.M.'s up at redline, would dump the clutch, then do a summersault over the handle bars, as the bike lurched backwards. :o

Zundapp

If you're in the timber business, some years are bound to be odd.   

Ain't that the truth, except, more years seem to be odd than not.

Thank You Sponsors!