iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

history channel show

Started by woody1, January 23, 2008, 07:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woody1

Did anyone else watch the history channel show last evening called "The lumber Company" ? What a great program.
If you don't want to row, get out of the boat !

Jeff

I think I saw it before. Tonihgt you can watch something about Michigan. ;D

American Werewolf - Eyewitnesses in Wisconsin and Michigan report seeing a tall hairy man - beast some describe as a dogman...a centuries old legend based on myth, not a real animal. But what are they seeing? MonsterQuest will deploy professional hunters and trackers in an area with recent sightings, armed with a tranquilizer gun. And for the first time eyewitness accounts will be put to the test, using polygraphs and hypnosis&the results will astonish.
Wednesday January 23rd at 10PM
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

woody1

Jeff..Jeff..Jeff..Come back, come back !!! :D :D :D

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Coon

Hey, Where did you get that pic of me from?   :D :D :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Slabs

Waaall now there Jeffrey.  Maybe some of that video enhancement that enabled us to identify that "North Florida Woolybooger" a couple of years back might be in order here.

Might wind up looking like somebody we know.
Slabs  : Offloader, slab and sawdust Mexican, mill mechanic and electrician, general flunky.  Woodshop, metal woorking shop and electronics shop.

beenthere

Jeff
Are we gonna see that on the TV tonight?   ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

deeker

A pic of "the mother in law"?  Been married almost 29yrs, to the only girl I went out with who's mother hated my guts!!
Sure looks familiar..... :-\  Hope I make it to 29yrs....her favorite complaint against me is I own a sawmill.  Her son also does and it is okay.  Where was that pic taken?? And any details?  Makes one wonder what is out there.  Reminds me of hunting with a friend (for elk) in a heavily forested area five years ago.  We could smell a bear, and she had cubs.  She was not happy about our being there.  My partner was ready to panic.  When he asked what we sould do, I said "it don't matter, I can out run you"!   He has never forgiven me for that one.  But it was funny.

Kevin Davis
Ruff Cutts
To those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know.  On an empty C-ration box.  Khe-Sahn 1968

flip

Watched it through dinner the other night, Lori was not impressed :D
Interesting to see the resaw with a 6" blade, yikes!
The show touched on pretty much all parts of the wood industry.  I always wondered how they made the chips for osb so uniform.
Would definitely watch it again, especially when there is work to do around the house. ;)
Timberking B-20, Hydraulics make me board quick

york

Hey guys,we have them too-Why,just the other day,one of them,was at my back door,the BIG hairy stinker wanted to borrow a cup of sugar...
Albert

Norm

Boy I hope you're not talking about the next door neighbors wife!  :o

woody1

The program is on again friday night. I think at 7:00.

york

Nope,the neighbors wife,i kinda in my heart have,"adopted her as my daughter" she went to school with my daughter and my daughter was killed...may 15 2004
Albert

Norm

I'm sorry to hear that Bert, nice to be able to have a good neighbor to help the healing. :)

york

Albert

Thank You Sponsors!