iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

African bummer

Started by bandmiller2, January 27, 2008, 07:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandmiller2

Been locking for a circle mill power plant,remembered a local business that deals in standby gensets,last time I was over he had a yard full of old ones.Stopped in he said oh I just shipped them all to africa they took everything even the crap for$$$$.So now "my" gen. is probibly powering some warloards security system.Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

farmerdoug

I hoped he did not get ripped off. ::)
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

nsmike

Gold and platinium mines in South Africia have been shut down due to a power crisis. I doubt that those generators went to some warlord.
Mike

Radar67

Warlord...CEO...what's the difference?  ;)
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

Part_Timer

Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

nsmike

I guess the difference is warloard=limited resources and a one time event. Ceo losing millions a day in production=huge resources and the drying up of the supply of used gen sets. I think it makes a difference if your in the market.
Mike

abatol

have you looked into the st genheads .I bought a 15 kw and a 22hp changfa deisel last year for 1300.00.. I dont know how much power your needing make  . but I hope you find one the warlordceo's missed
It doesn't matter what shape the board is as long as it's a rectangle. Smiley   Stolen Quote Thanks TOM

pineywoods

Quote from: Radar67 on January 27, 2008, 02:20:40 PM
Warlord...CEO...what's the difference?  ;)

Difference is CEO's employees don't carry guns (well most of them anyway)
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Thank You Sponsors!