iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

got my clp

Started by Maineloggerkid, May 29, 2008, 06:06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maineloggerkid

Last night at my technical school's awards bancquet, I was given my CLP apprenticeship. Now all I need to do is get 6 months on the job work experience, and I will become a conventional CLP. I will be getting my 6 months right off because I graduate high school in a week, and I will take to the woods on my own right after.
JD 540D cable skidder, and 2 huskies- just right.   

Loggers- Saving the world from the wrath of trees!

sgtmaconga

way to go..... smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_clapping
Measure twice cut once

Ron Scott

~Ron

timberfaller390

L.M. Reese Co. Land Management Contractors
Stihl MS390
John Deere 50G excavator
John Deere 5103
John Deere 440 ICD dozer

Sawyerfortyish

Ok I know what Dot,cdl,dmv,dep,bf,dbh and bfh is so what the heck does clp stand for :-\? My daughter sends me text messages so I have to call her and ask what the heck are you talking about with all these abbreviations. :D

ibseeker

Chuck
worn out poulan, Stihl 250SC, old machete and a bag of clues with a hole in the bottom

Ernie

Quote from: Sawyerfortyish on May 29, 2008, 01:15:11 PM
Ok I know what Dot,cdl,dmv,dep,bf,dbh and bfh is so what the heck does clp stand for :-\? My daughter sends me text messages so I have to call her and ask what the heck are you talking about with all these abbreviations. :D

It sounds like quite an achievement, well done!! 8) 8)

What is it :P

A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

ely

certified loggers permit eh eh

beenthere

Congrats to you. Good work.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

zackman1801

CLP= Certified Logging Professional. i was hoping to get mine this summer but....the $500 fee was a little out of my range.
"Improvise, Adapt, OVERCOME!"
Husky 365sp 20" bar

mountaineer

do you have to go to class or just pay 500$?

Maineloggerkid

you haave to go to the class. Its usually like a 4 day thing, but I have been in the logging program in school, so I just needed to do the written part, and the school paid for it.

thecfarm

Good job!!!!!!This would be a good time to give a quick explantions what CPL is.Safety,how to fell trees.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Maineloggerkid

Safe, effiecient harvesting. Lot layout planning, and for my school, also some forester work like GPS and and running lines, and businesss managment.

bg372

i got my clp when i took forestry in farmington at foster tech. I had to take a test and pay 50 bucks.

Thank You Sponsors!