iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bailey's Online ordering, a positive experience.

Started by Dave Shepard, September 18, 2008, 11:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Shepard

I just ordered the parts to fix my grenaded Husky 394XP. I've never ordered online from them before, I find that it can sometimes be tedious to use online ordering with dialup. I must say that the way the Bailey's website is set up, it was extremely easy to browse for items. The catagories were logical, and well defined, and after adding to the cart, I could jump right back to where I was. Even during the secure checkout phase, things moved smoothly, quickly, and without any foolishness.  I'll definately be making some more midnight orders from them. ;D

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Rocky_J

Those midnite spending binges can be murder on the budget. If they sold ice cream I'd be broke!
:D

Tim L

I just recieved a chain grinder from Bailey's . Ive been buying for several years with no problem , my neighbor also.
Do the best you can and don't look back

timberfaller390

I.ve spent alot of money with bailey's over the years and started doing the online thing a couple of years ago, cain't complain about it and your right it is great for midnight spending.
L.M. Reese Co. Land Management Contractors
Stihl MS390
John Deere 50G excavator
John Deere 5103
John Deere 440 ICD dozer

Good Feller

Bailey's is the best I've found.  I try and wait until the Christmas catalog comes out, that's when you can really get good deals. 

Someone asked me the other day if I had a "Sherrill" catalog.  I'd never heard of it.  I got online and ordered one.  It came the other day.  It was a nice big catalog with a lot of stuff.  Prices are outrageous though.  I chucked it in the garbage.
Good Feller

tyb525

I've only ordered 2 or 3 things from them - my chainsaw mill and ripping chain being one of them, but I've been impressed with their promptness and haven't had any problems yet. I plan on ordering from them in the future when I need something chainsaw or logging oriented. (next up: log tongs, cant hook.) And I wasn't paid to post this.  ;)
LT10G10, Stihl 038 Magnum, many woodworking tools. Currently a farm service applicator, trying to find time to saw!

Thank You Sponsors!