iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

movies

Started by Tom_in_Mo., December 29, 2008, 06:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom_in_Mo.

Family and I haven't been to a movie in awhile, but did so this past Saturday. Anyone seen "Marley and Me" yet? good movie.... good family movie at that. ONE CRAZY DOG!!!

Ron Scott

Yes, I saw the movie the other night and have read the book also. A great book and movie for anyone owning a yellow lab or any dog for that matter.
~Ron

Jeff

Thats one I thought I might like to see, but there is still that matter of sitting still for 2 hours at a stretch.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Tim L

I'm not really into the sci-fi / horror flicks so I don't get to the movies but every 2 years or so, but the new Clint movie looks interesting.
Do the best you can and don't look back

DouginUtah

In case some of you are not aware of the way Redbox is destroying the competition, let me get you on board.  :D

Redbox rents movies for $1.00 a day at thousands of locations--McDonalds, grocery stores, WalMart, etc.

Now to my point. If you go to www.insideredbox.com and sign up for the newsletter, every Monday morning you will get an email which gives you to a link for a promo code for a free movie on Monday only.

Try this only if you like free movies.  ;D

Note to Jeff: This message posted faster than a message *ever* has.
-Doug
When you hang around with good people, good things happen. -Darrell Waltrip

There is no need to say 'unleaded regular gas'. It's all unleaded. Just say 'regular gas'. It's not the 70s anymore. (At least that's what my wife tells me.)

---

Norm

It's been awhile since I've been able to sit still long enough to read a book, last one was marley and me. Like Ron said if you own or have owned a Lab you will enjoy it. At the end of it I told Patty I had something in my eye..... ;)

Samuel

Got a Blu Ray player for Christmas...  WOW... takes movies to a new level...even improves the quality of the older format DVD's.  Watched the Dark Night (in Blu Ray Format) on Boxing Day!  Incredible.... ;)
Web: HugeDomains.com - StrategicHseSystems.com is for sale (Strategic Hse Systems)
LinkedIn http://ca.linkedin.com/in/samuelelkins
Software Solutions-
DATS | Digital Action Tracking System by ASM

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Raider Bill

Ah man :'( I hoped he would make a couple new shoot em up's before hanging up his guns.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Tom_in_Mo.

yeah, its been awhile since rowdy yates. When ole Clint gets that gleam in his eye, someone is about to get an attitude adjustment. ;D

I seen "The Shootist" last week for the umpteenth time. I think this was John Wayne last movie, wasn't it?

The guy who plays in "king of Queens" is coming out playing in a comedy called "Mall-Cop" It looks like a pretty funny movie.

When watching Marley and Me, I did notice there were alot of people that seemed to be taking a slight cold towards the end. Who says you can't have a movie that people will watch that doesn't have the "F" word in it. I don't think Janice would like me to hold out her beagle dog and let him walk on his two front legs. Next it would probably be me.

ScottAR

Movies I've seen lately that are note worthy...

"Gran Torino" is a GREAT movie...  two thumbs up.

"American Gangster" Great if you like gangster movies...  two thumbs up.

"Step brothers" turned it off about 30 minutes in... shoulda' stopped sooner.

All three are adult only,  Gran Torino would be teen ok I guess... There's a lot
going on with lots of symbolism...   

"Cars" was on TV the other day... Still a good movie..  Kid ok and
parent watchable... 

One of the "Harry Potter"s was on the movie channels.. same as above.

All others as of late did not show up on the fun meter...

Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

Thank You Sponsors!