iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I goofed

Started by David Freed, September 15, 2009, 04:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Freed

Apparently I started a thread that I wasn't supposed to. I did not intend to break any rules. I thought I was being generic enough to stay within the rules. I will go stand in the corner now. Somebody please let me know when I can come back out.  :-[

Ianab

The infraction was a minor one.

Even if your post wasn't political, the thread was going to evolve that way in the end.

If it was way over the line it would have been 'Wood sheded' instead of moved, and if you needed to sit in the corner, well you wouldn't be posting this.

Carry on..

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Faron

Dave, your thread is still going in the restricted area, the area Jeff set aside for somewhat political subjects.  Ask Jeff and he will grant you access to it, if you aren't there already.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

David Freed

Quote from: Faron on September 15, 2009, 07:07:43 AM
Dave, your thread is still going in the restricted area, the area Jeff set aside for somewhat political subjects.  Ask Jeff and he will grant you access to it, if you aren't there already.

I had been wondering how you got access to the restricted area. I try to not be too controversial so I hadn't really tried to find out how.

Faron

Yes, I try not to be too controversial, as well. Doesn't work all that well, though. ::) :D
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

JJ

What does it take to be promoted 'full member'; and have access to restriced boards?

JJ

DanG

Just takes a few more posts, JJ. ;)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Thank You Sponsors!