The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Forestry Forum
Sponsored by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Norwood Industries Inc.

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

Michigan Firewood, your BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

FARMA

Baker Products

ECHO-Bearcat

iDRY Wood Lumber Vacuum Drying for everyon

Nyle Kiln Dry Systems

Author Topic: Northern selling Husky saws?  (Read 4633 times)

Offline chucker

• never enough !!
    • Share Post
Re: Northern selling Husky saws?
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 10:37:56 AM »
?? OK ?? so all saws have a serial number right! so then husky must have a data center where each saw is sold to and a registery of where it was made ... whats hard about calling a centeral to find out with a matched sn.????  it would only take one knock off to tell the story of the question/rumor........  just a thought???
respect nature ! and she will produce for you !!  jonsered 625 670  2159 2171/28"  efco 147 husky 390xp/28" .375... 455r/auto tune 18" .58 gauge

Offline Jeff

• Fearless Leader
  • Administrator
  • I know that I do not know.
    • Share Post
    • THEE Forestry Forum
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2010, 10:57:18 AM »
I doubt they are knock offs. Something else is going on I am sure.  Maybe they made a deal with Husky.  Maybe they bought a boat load of them outright and decided they can sell them any how they want no matter what Husky wants its dealer's to do. 
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life.
Ezekiel 22:30

Offline Warbird

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2010, 11:02:58 AM »
Jeff is right on.  They really did what he said.  I saw the pictures/video/proof myself.  I will never buy from Northern.  They rip off hard working Americans so they can sell a cheaper product, moving jobs out of our country, and further contributing to all the problems our economy is currently facing.  Plain and simple, they are thieves and worse.

Chuck, what I said has nothing to do with Husky saws.  It has everything to do with how northern tool Note:Please read the Forestry Forum's postion on this company intentionally screwed over good people and stole their product.  I could care less if the saws they are selling are real Huskys or not.  As Jeff said, until they come clean about their blatant theft, they get no business of mine.

Offline 1938farmall

• Full Member x2
  • Uff-da
    • Share Post
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2010, 01:06:37 PM »
Would never want to condone the actions of N.T. in any way but shouldn't we all remember the 1000's of other American Corporations who have, in the name of shareholder profit, sold out citizens willing to work and gutted the manufacturing base of our country?  al
aka oldnorskie

Offline Warbird

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2010, 01:58:31 PM »
Certainly, Al.  I do this when I go shopping and when I vote.  You can, too.  We all can.  And that's all I will say here, lest Jeff moves this topic to the Restricted Area and me to Woodshed.  ;) 

Online Al_Smith

• Senior Member x2
  • Location: Northwestern Ohio in the center of a giant corn field
    • Share Post
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 04:50:40 PM »
You can pretty well thank NAFTA for a majority of that nonsense  and the giant sucking sound of employment leaving North America .No mater what the geography books say I don't consider anything south of the Rio Grande river as being North America .

I'd wager a large sum of money that products coming out of Mexico are in fact relabeled goods from some Pacific  rim country .

Now I have in fact purchased hydraulic components from  a division  the company in question but they were all made in the good old US of A .

Offline John Mc

• Senior Member x2
    • Share Post
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2010, 12:01:28 AM »
I'm wondering if Husky has relaxed their position on internet sales. Both Bailey's and northern tool Note:Please read the Forestry Forum's postion on this company seem to be selling them. But I haven't noticed any of the pro saws available online. If you click on one of the pro saws on Bailey's web site, there is a note that it is not available from their web store. The homeowner and landowner saws do seem to be available online.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Offline easymoney

• I'm new!
    • Share Post
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2010, 09:31:17 PM »
i recieve a northern tool Note:Please read the Forestry Forum's postion on this company catalog from time to time. as far as i can rember i have never asked for a catalog and i certainly have never bought anything from them. they must buy some other companies mailing list of people that they think are potential customers.

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Husky's at northern tool Note:Please read the Forestry Forum's postion on this company

Started by ADfields on Chainsaws

2 Replies
Last post December 11, 2002, 11:53:09 AM
by DonT
xx
Baily's not going to be selling husky anymore?

Started by letsgetitracing on Chainsaws

11 Replies
Last post March 03, 2008, 08:15:16 PM
by johncinquo
xx
big husky saws

Started by ehp on Chainsaws

51 Replies
Last post October 31, 2014, 08:05:20 AM
by ehp
xx
Husky saws