iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Became a Married Man

Started by JohnG28, September 28, 2010, 06:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnG28

This past Saturday I finally married the best woman I have ever met. She is surely the only one that would ever deal with me and all of my antics, and I am among the luckiest men in the world. :)
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

isawlogs

Must be something with this fall moon coming  :D :D :D

Congratulations !!!!  Ya can put pics to prove all this  ;) :) :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Raider Bill

Congrats!

Now what brand of koolaide is it you guys are drinking? :D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

ronwood

Raider Bill are you wanting to drink some!!! Congratulations John
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

Raider Bill

HAHA not a chance! I already drank from that tap too many times :o

Mooseherder

terrifictimbersllc

Congratulations to you!!  My wife just told me to get a swing mill, think she might have heard me talk a little too much about it.   8) 8)   
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

breederman

Together we got this !

Warbird

Congrats!  This does seem to be the time of year for good weddings. 

Woodhauler

Congratulations and hope you have many good years together! Also remember she is always right!   ;D
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Magicman

Well,  Congratulations to Both of you.   smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

old joe

Remember , when momma's happy, everyones happy.  

Joe
THE NEW YANKEE TIL A NEWER ONE ARRIVES THEN I\'LL BE THE OLD YANKEE

Ernie

That's terriffic, 8) 8) 8) I hope she likes sawdust ;D

"Yes Dear" will get you a long way
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

JohnG28

Thank you all for the kind words.  She's definitely a great woman, and doesn't love sawdust quite like I do, but understands that I do and is ok with it.  Matter of fact I do believe Im getting a new saw as a present...or well money to buy a new saw. I won't argue at all. I know that she will always be right, least that's the story I'll stick to. Had our wedding in the Adirondacks and couldn't have got any better, colors were perfect.  Don't have any pics right yet, but should in near future.  Thanks again all.
Stihl MS361, 460 & 200T, Jonsered 490, Jonsereds 90, Husky 350 & 142, Homelite XL and Super XL

fishpharmer

That's great news JohnG28.  8) 8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

dnalley

Congratulations, JohnG......I drank some of that koolaid 47 years ago yesterday.  Hope you the best as well.   Dwight

sandhills

Congratulations!  Kinda seems to be a trend this fall ;)  Wish you both all the best!

Don K

Congrats John. 8) Wish ya'll a long and happy marriage.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

Norm

nas

Way to go John
All the best.

Nick
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

thecfarm

Another one!!! Congrats to you both.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Roxie

Congratulations to both of you!   :)
Say when

sawguy21

Congratulations John and all the best. Warning: it is a steep learning curve.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Coon

Well now,  I see she already let you come up for a bit of air, so she must be a pretty good lady.  :D  Now just remember you signed the papers saying that you agree that she is always right.  ;D   Anyhow, congratulations to the both of you.  :)

Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Raider Bill

Feel free to ask me about any martial issues that arise. Don't worry I'll steer you in the right direction ;D

Nate Surveyor

Maritial Advice:

Ya ever see a good marriage? Ain't nothin like it!

Ya ever see a bad marriage? Ain't nothin like it!

Great way to be institutionalized!

Nate
I know less than I used to.

Chris Burchfield

Many a marriage has been saved by the husband serving coffee to his wife in bed every morning.  Congradulations!
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

Thank You Sponsors!