iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Calender girl

Started by woodmills1, November 29, 2003, 06:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

here is a shot of our very own Dec calender girl making a pass on some pallet stock.

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Jeff

James does she know that she's our calender girl?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

HUNTER700

Hey woodmills1,  Thanks for the picture always like to see pictures of other guys mills. What kind of wood are you cutting for pallets??              thanks, Hunter700

Kirk_Allen

Woodmills1
Just curious, why have you removed the sawdust shoot from your mill?  

Stan

If you don't take that girl a cup of coffee, she's gonna collander you.  ::)
I may have been born on a turnip truck, but I didn't just fall off.

woodmills1

I kept tellin her it was too cold but both mom and dad spent much of the day out there with me, takin pictures, pickin slabs, and visiting the burial ground.  Dad also reorganized the shed so that you can actually walk around in it.  Man I wish we lived closer together, the 4-5 hour drive cuts down on the drop in help. :D

Yes Mom's got a print of the calender page at home, and it was her idea to "send that picture to your forestry friends and tell em it's from the calender girl"  Thats when Dad mumbled something about too many clothes and she smacked him. :D :D

The pallet wood I have been cutting is pine but the guy will take anything, a small amount I made out of poplar(aspen), willow and hemlock.

By the way whats a saw dust shoot?  Just kidding but mine didn't have one, though maybe it is because I bought it used.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Thank You Sponsors!