iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Chicken and Friends.

Started by Chris Burchfield, April 15, 2011, 02:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Burchfield

Chicken and Friends for supper last night.

Ready for assembly.

Relaxing in Teriyaki, pineapple juice and minced garlic before assembly.

Ready and set.

Bubba Keg.

Top adjustable exhaust vent.

Lower screened adjustable fresh air intake.

Lump charcoal, lighter than briquets and does not produce as much ash.

Fired up and vents adjusted to meet 400°s F.

All the friends are taking a ride on the inside.  The chicken went on 30 minutes before the other veggies.  There is a piece of bell pepper and a piece of onion on each side of the chicken.  I used red and Texas Sweet onion.

Fire protection charged and ready.

Chicken and Friends off the grill, where did that cajun boudain sneak in from?  Das da chef's appetizer.   :D :D :D

Cherry pie made with Apreva sugar free sweetener, waiting on some artisan vanilla ice cream.  The pie was sugar free but, I used half a sick of real butter with pads around and under the top crust.  I needed the butter for the salt to go with the sweet.  It was all so good and I was so full.  It all was good for lunch today too! 

Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

Jeremy2200

Yep I can see who did all the cooking on your shift

Chris Burchfield

Most fire personnel cook in self defense.  Some claim they can cook but, they can't!

northwoods1

You have sweet corn down there?? That ain't fair :D I'll be lucky if I can put a seed in the ground in 5 weeks the way things are going.

Chris Burchfield

Peaches and Cream three for $1. @ Kroger.    :) :) :)

Magicman

Looked good.  Now how you gots cajun boudain up there huh??  Smuggling  ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chris Burchfield

Smuggling, my youngest son and his wife brought several lbs. back from Louisiana last fall.

Magicman

Very good.   food6   Just don't ask what all is in it.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!