iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What A Long Day

Started by Autocar, November 22, 2011, 03:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

Got up to a steady rain turning into a heavy rain. Tried to grease the Autocar but I don't have very good lighting and threw the towel in on that project. Came back to the house and worked on a rifle stock till noon,I hope this front moves faster then the last two  ::)
Bill

Magicman

Us too.  I think that I will just brew a cup.   ;)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

bugdust

Been waiting since this time last year for buck season to open. Got up early Monday a.m. to a steady drizzle, so the blind came in handy. Got up this a.m. to a torrent of rain and flood watch. Said "that's it" loaded up the camper and came home. The front is a slow mover, but staying north so maybe I will dust tomorrow. Besides the NEW JD was delivered and is just waiting for someone to take it for a ride.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

T Welsh

2nd day for us in PA, and another day coming,been in the wood shop,cleaning and just puttering around,I,m ready to go back to work :D Tim

SwampDonkey

I'll take snow over rain this time of year. Rain in the late fall and winter just makes slop.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

T Welsh

SwampDonkey,Where in mud season right now,totally ruined a customers yard getting equipment in and out and job is not finished yet,we left the bucket truck there over the weekend and then the rain hit,just have to wait until it drys out enough to go back, its an extra pain in the rear end to have to do this ,but WE have work. there are still a lot of companies right now that are laying off and not working.weather people are saying it will stop raining at 8pm tonight >:( Tim

trapper

renter left deep ruts in part of my yard  pulling out loads of corn. Water standing in the tracks from the combine in parts of the field.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

T Welsh

Spent most of the day sawing and and after I was done it took me almost a half hour to back drag the area I was working in,mud 3" deep.I really dont like cold weather but we need it to harden things up. Tim

Thank You Sponsors!