iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Can U help identify this Banjo Tune? Neat old mill video

Started by Cutting Edge, February 09, 2012, 01:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cutting Edge

Ran accross this video, and loved the banjo tune but don't know the name.  Tried contacting the person who posted it but no reply.  So figured someone here might be able to help.  Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCGBUgv1RvM&feature=related

"Winning an argument isn't everything, as long as you are heard and understood" - W.S.

Cutting Edge Saw Service, LLC -
- Sharpening Services
- Portable/Custom Milling and Slabbing
- On-Site Sawmill Maintenance/Repair Services

Factory Direct Kasco WoodMaxx Blades
Ph- (304) 878-3343

metalspinner

Cool Video.  But I think my heart was palputating because the banjo and sawmill were working on two different tempos. :D
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

Red Pill

Chuck White

They have a sawmill with the saw set up just like that a couple of hours drive from us.

It's at Upper Canada Village over in Ontario!

I love to watch it saw!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

snowstorm

zopi

surpreised it wasn't ganged..they often were.

not gonna win the sawmill shootout next year, but you sure do get a rest between turning the log...
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

dukndog

Possibly "Mole in the Ground" on the banjar tune. Been a long time since I listened to old music. Now me ears is wanting to hear more!!!

DnD
WM LT-15G25 w/PwrFeed, Mahindra 3510, Husky 385xp, Stihl MS261 and a wife who supports my hobby!!

Thank You Sponsors!