iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Kolbolt Tool box?

Started by Woodhauler, June 30, 2012, 07:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Any one use them? Wonder who makes them? I'm getting to many tools so am looking for more storage for them.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

Norm

I've had a couple of them for 10 years or so and they've held up pretty well. Not snap-on quality but for the price I've been real happy with em.

Woodhauler

Thanks Norm! Guess i will head into Bangor Maine to check them out!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

snowstorm

i wouldnt. some of the sears boxes are better. last one i bought came from napa 41" wide ball bearing slides. none of them are cheap

Woodhauler

sears,napa,kolbolt,mac and others are made in the same place. Got one rated for 99 lbs per draw and ball bearing slides.

thecfarm

Too many tools is a good thing!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Woodhauler

Well, spent last weeks profit on a toolbox! Seems nice to have everything in one place!  Next is a garage big enough for my truck! Been hauling wood since around 1986-87 on my own,working out side on the ground is getting old!

a old timberjack

i know the outside gararge thing.
H.T. LOGGING and Trucking, llc, GREENE, Rhode Island

Al_Smith

I have no idea who makes Craftsman tool boxes at this time .At one time they were made by Kennedy of Van Wert Ohio .

If you were to take the old round cornered Kennedy and the round cornered Craftsman and place them side to side the only diff is the Craftsman is red and the Kennedy is brown .I have both .

As to Kobalt which Lowes sells the tools are made in China .I have no idea about the tool boxes .

Woodhauler

Kolbat and cfaftsman made in the same place

Woodhauler

Quote from: a old timberjack on July 01, 2012, 09:48:59 PM
Well i have had the lumber sawed out twice to build a garage and ended up selling it both times! May use my home equity to build one!Easy money and cheap interest!

a old timberjack

Quote from: Woodhauler on July 02, 2012, 04:53:17 AM
Quote from: a old timberjack on July 01, 2012, 09:48:59 PM
Well i have had the lumber sawed out twice to build a garage and ended up selling it both times! May use my home equity to build one!Easy money and cheap interest!
man we are on the same page!!! ;D with a little work, i can pull my bunks out of the pockets on my log body n swing the loader over the cab and back it in my gararge cause my door is to short, sux, but it can be done, but the cab......im screwed! :'( i feel your pain!!
H.T. LOGGING and Trucking, llc, GREENE, Rhode Island

davch00

QuoteRe: Kolbolt Tool box?
« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 07:42:47 am »
Too many tools is a good thing!!

I didn't know the was such a thing!!

Thank You Sponsors!