Sponsors:

Used Cars

Started by Raider Bill, January 15, 2013, 09:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

Anyone looking for a used car?

Look for me I'll be there Thursday through Sunday

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/scottsdale/

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

steamsawyer

Number 32 is the one for me.  8) 8)
J. A. Vance circular sawmill, 52" blade, powered by a 70 HP 9 1/2 x 10 James Leffel portable steam engine.

Inside this tired old mans body is just a little boy that wants to go out and play.

Great minds think alike.....  Does your butt itch too?

Alan Rudd
Steam Punk Extraordinaire.

Jeff

I'll take this one for starters, then a Mopar, then maybe a mustang.

http://www.saloncollection.com/2013/batmobile/
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Raider Bill

Quote from: Jeff on January 15, 2013, 11:57:25 AM
I'll take this one for starters, then a Mopar, then maybe a mustang.

http://www.saloncollection.com/2013/batmobile/

I appraised a 66 Batmobile clone several months ago for the US Marshal's Service. Apparently Batman got in some trouble. ;)

And a Mopar

A nice Mach

Or if you are into modern Mustangs here's one with a ugly $30k skull paint scheme

My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Norm

If they have a 64 GTO I'm in!

metalspinner

THE Batmobile. Love it! 8)

Bill, did it shoot a flame out the back?  What does something like that go for?
I do what the little voices in my wife's head tell me to do.

dolittle

I bet the Batmobile came from Maine.

Raider Bill

Quote from: metalspinner on January 15, 2013, 12:37:15 PM
THE Batmobile. Love it! 8)

Bill, did it shoot a flame out the back?  What does something like that go for?

Yep it shot flame!  Propane fueled. 

I believe I appraised it in the mid $50's

Jeff

That was the clone though wasn't it?  I gotta bet the original is 6 figures or more
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Raider Bill

Correct I appraised the clone at mid $50's

Magicman

Doing bad things is dumb anyway, but while driving that, beyond dumb.  He could run but he could not hide.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Raider Bill

I don't think it was being driven during a crime just seized as a asset by some Federal Agency. Normally it is either the DEA, FBI or Treasury. I just do an appraisal so they have some idea as to value before they go to auction.

The Bat mobile was not associated with the other 2 cars I posted Pix of they were a part of a big drug bust.

Mooseherder

The real Batmobile sold for 4.2 million at auction. :o

pigman

Glenn, do you still have the real Batmobile? :-\
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Mooseherder

We may need it to save Raider Bill. He's gone missing.

red

Arizona is close to Vegas . . maybe Quicky Wedding
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Raider Bill

I'm back!!!!!!

What a auction! Saturday night when they rolled the Batmobile out on the block the crowd went crazy and I mean crazy!!!!. I was close to the 2 last bidders, they were going up in hundred thousand dollar increments :o :o :o  Ended up flipping a coin between themselves before it got out of hand.....

Some beautiful cars this year bringing better prices than the past 3-4 years.

red

Ray Evernham sold a car called ForPly at this auction gave the money to Autism Charity
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

Thank You Sponsors!