iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ZIP LINE

Started by GAV64, April 12, 2004, 03:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ox

Reversion, huh?  Interesting.  I learned my thing for today!  I would have liked to have one of those strips of rubber.  So far I've gotten along with cow mats and cut up tires.  Sometimes bolted, screwed or riveted together for thickness.  I used to use hockey pucks for body lift discs in my truck.  Super hard rubber and cheap.  Used to be a dollar a piece for used ones at the sports shops.  Each one is an inch thick and I think 3" across.  Matches up perfect with the old style body mounts.
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Kbeitz

Trolley #2 ready to go...

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Ox

Is this second one an updated version?  I can see two of yas riding down at the same time but that stop at the end is gonna suck... ;D
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Kbeitz

Quote from: Ox on February 17, 2017, 12:10:53 PM
Is this second one an updated version?  I can see two of yas riding down at the same time but that stop at the end is gonna suck... ;D

The only difference between the two besides the color is that the
grove in the rubber brake is not as deep and I think it works better.
I will be making a new rubber block for the first one.
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Thank You Sponsors!