iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

trip bunks

Started by treechopper40, January 23, 2014, 04:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

treechopper40

hi can somebody explain to me how trip bunks work ?
1979 c5d treefarmer 1966 c5b treefarmer prentice g model loader 2 6100 dolmars a 6400 dolmar and a 7910 dolmar 2012 ford f 250 4x4 with a service body and 2 golden retreivers

treeslayer2003

treeslayer2003

sorry I can not seem to get this pic thing right on this site. there is a pic of what you want to see either in my album or maybe it in public album....not really sure. look for a rusty log trailer.

brendonv

"Trees live a secret life only revealed to those that climb them"

www.VorioTree.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vorio-Tree-Experts-LLC/598083593556636

treeslayer2003

thanks brendonv, maybe that will answer his ?.

beenthere

Quote from: treeslayer2003 on January 23, 2014, 05:53:48 PM
sorry I can not seem to get this pic thing right on this site. there is a pic of what you want to see either in my album or maybe it in public album....not really sure. look for a rusty log trailer.

treeslayer
With the pics already in your gallery, then you can get them in your post by clicking below on the blue line "Click here to add Photos to post".
That will take you to your gallery and just need to click on the menu tab at the top that says "My Gallery" to get out of the Upload File mode.

Then once in your gallery, click on the pic you want to post and it will enlarge from the thumbnail size.
Once enlarged, SCROLL down a ways to see the button that says "Insert Image to Post".  That will stick it just where you want it. Easier done than written out, but you will get it.

smiley_thumbsup
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

treechopper40

how do u trip them ? I understand how they work my dad had a set years ago but I was to small to remember how they tripped
1979 c5d treefarmer 1966 c5b treefarmer prentice g model loader 2 6100 dolmars a 6400 dolmar and a 7910 dolmar 2012 ford f 250 4x4 with a service body and 2 golden retreivers

treeslayer2003

treeslayer2003

ha, I may have the pic thing.
treechopper, there is a lever like a chain binder on the stationary side of the trailer, that is how they "trip"

treeslayer2003

coxy

I HATE THOSE THINGS my dad still has 2 sets of them I tried to scrap em but he got me though he was going to kick    told me that some day we may need them :D not ever in my life time  ;D ;D 8)

sawguy21

That is a great way to get hurt, I don't believe they are legal here.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

shortlogger

Mine have notched piece of steel that looks like a upside down J that is wedged between two links of chain at the end of the cable that wraps around the bunk and feeds through a ring to keep it tight , and to trip it you take a hammer and drive the piece out and it loosens the cable and let's the bunk fall . If that explanation makes any sense .   
1 Corinthians 3:7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase . "NKJV"

treeslayer2003

we don,t use um any more. our good trailers are welded, that one prolly goin to the scrap yard.

Rick Alger

I believe they are not legal in NH and probably Maine. A lot of accidents with them.

Thank You Sponsors!