Little blue trailer?

Started by gspren, August 05, 2014, 07:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gspren

I didn't get to the pig roast this year  :( but I did watch some of the video, what's the story on the trailer? Is this something you plan to build/sell?
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Tam-i-am

The little blue trailer is a new product for us. Thought the FF members should be the first to see it. 

Dumping ATV trailer with:
manual crank up dump
2000 lb weight limit
4 removable sides
under body tool tray for chain saw, gas and Logrite cant/peavy ;D

Still working on pricing and catalog info.

Maybe Trapper will post and let you know what he thinks of it.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

gspren

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on your site.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

John Mc

Since I didn't see the video, I'm hoping you can send along pictures and any other info - especially the axle configuration.

Please let us know when the pricing is established. I've been on the lookout for a trailer. I was hoping for something closer to a 3000# weight limit, but might consider this one.
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

Tam-i-am

will do.  Professional photographer coming this week for a photo shoot of the cart and other new products.
Then Jeff coming to help put it on website. 

trapper

Drove back to Jeffs monday and brought it home.  Been gone for a week and catching up on things so didn't get a chance to use it yet.  Son says it should be great for hauling out deer.   Kevin's design for the lift is inpressive.  The tilt is near vertical when fully up.
trapper

stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Tam-i-am

Glad to see you are using it!  Would love to check out pics from hunting season!

trapper

Wife is always short of mulch for her flowers so I got a large trailer load from a local sawmill that chips his cedar slabs.  The blue trailer with the dump feature sure  saved me a lot of shoveling to distribute the chips on her flower beds. Have used the trailer for hauling soil, grass, deer, chips, manure, firewood and people.
It has performed  flawlessly.
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Tam-i-am

Trapper

I'm glad to hear you've been using it!

Tammy