Just introduced blue creeper to my work

Started by Compensation, September 04, 2014, 05:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Compensation

In other words, how much for a 55gal drum of oil and 300gal tote of degreaser? The oil is being used now and I might have to buy a sample gallon or 5 of the degreaser.
D4D caterpillar, lt10 Woodmizer, 8x12 solar kiln, enough Stihl's to make my garages smell like their factory :) Ohh and built Ford tough baby!

Jeff

What is it you do where you would use that much product?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Compensation

I am a industrial maintenance tech and work at a factory. We use a tote of degreaser every two months or so. I built a soap mixer that fills up mop buckets with an exact percentage that's hooked directly to a tote. We now have a corrosive degreaser that I am not fond of around my machines.  Before I made the mixer and cut off their direct supply,  some guys were using 2 gallons per mop bucket of degreaser. So you could tell these guys to use 1 or 2 drops of blue creeper and they would still soak the daylights out of it. There is no changing that no matter how much we try. There has been meetings trying to change that but some people decide they know better I guess.
I would bet that if we got rid of our wd40, industrial lube, air tool oil, and air line lube we would use 55 gallons in about 4-6 months.
D4D caterpillar, lt10 Woodmizer, 8x12 solar kiln, enough Stihl's to make my garages smell like their factory :) Ohh and built Ford tough baby!

Jeff

Sounds like a perfect place for the creeper! :)

Tam-i-am

We have not sold BC in that amount, but I have Kevin working on pricing for you.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Compensation

Thank you, I will try my best to get them interested and at least take a consideration of BC. I will personally buy some degreaser to show them soon. I hope it works better than what we have.

Tam-i-am

Ok a 55 gallon drum would be $2700. 

I imagine it will last you just about forever as I still haven't used up my 1 oz bottle and I use it on everything. That's 7040 little bottles!!!
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Jeff

Fess up, did you have to use a calculator for that? ;)

GAB

Quote from: Jeff on September 10, 2014, 09:45:11 AM
Fess up, did you have to use a calculator for that? ;)

Nah!  Probably used an electric abacus.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Compensation

I am sure 7000 bottles worth would be the access they would use. Since I last commented here, we used about 80 gallons of degreaser. Still wondering a tote price on that. I hope I can get something going for you.