iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My thoughts on this day......

Started by CHARLIE, July 21, 2015, 12:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHARLIE

Jeff, Brother Noble and me share the same birthday and I wish Jeff and Brother Noble a wonderful celebration.  I don't know if Noble has days up there in heaven but I'm hoping my brother Tom and him do get together to celebrate events like this. Each year that goes by, I'm thankful for and each day is a gift. Today I'm especially missing Tom, but I feel he is always around.  Anyway, there will be a toast to Jeff and Brother Noble today. I love 'em both. 8)
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

47sawdust

Every new forum member would benefit from reading posts submitted by Tom and Bros. Noble.Bros Noble is flat out a funny man and Tom's take on how things work and how they ought to be are right on the money.
I use the present tense because thanks to Jeff we can still enjoy their company.
Happy Birthday fellas!
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

samandothers

Happy birthday to you also Charlie!

You are a great brother.

Chuck White

Toast Done Mr Charlie, Mr Tom & Mr Jeff!   smiley_beertoast
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Thank You Sponsors!