iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Good Night

Started by Magicman, July 25, 2015, 08:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Wow, our schedules are so much different.  Mine is "ho-hum" because I go to bed at 10:00 and get up between 5 & 6 AM. 

I realize that we are in time zones literally all of the way around the world, but it is amazing when I see some post that are made way past midnight and even at 2-3 AM.  I always wonder if they stayed up late or got up early??  Maybe went to bed, woke up for an hour or two, and then went back to bed.

Of course there are those that work shift work "for the man" and get a chance to log on during their "midnight" shift.  And then LeeB works half way around the world  smiley_dizzy and Ianab is upside down.  oz_smiley
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

yukon cornelius

our schedule has no normal. we work really late to finish pending orders some days. often when its hot we split the day and work the morning and skip the hottest part then work into the night. I prefer night work as I am not a morning person.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

SwampDonkey

In the summer I'm up at 4:00 am to get breakfast and pack lunch and cutting brush at first light at 6:00 am. That slowly gets later as we loose daylight of course.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

OneWithWood

I am rarely up past 8:30-9pm.  Get up at 4am much like swamp does.  Begin at first light.  Sometimes I will wake at 3 and just get up.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Sometimes I post in my sleep and don't even know it. 😌
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

poston-smiley  Sometimes you post when you are awake and don't even know it.   smiley_mad_crazy
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

LeeB

Good night folks. It's noon:40 CST and 20:40 here. I'm off to bed early for a change and will be up at 04:00 as is my normal get up time when working. I usually go to bed at 22:00.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

Magicman

r.man

If a goat posts in the forest and no one hears him, does he care?
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

Chuck White

You don't usually see me on here past 10:00PM, unless something is going on!  ;)
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

woodmills1

magicman I like you, you think about stuff.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: woodmills1 on July 25, 2015, 10:41:00 PM
magicman I like you, you think about stuff.

He's Dangerous.  :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

And now I am thinking about going to bed.   smiley_sleeping

LeeB

'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

thecfarm

I've noticed that too. If I'm even awake at 10pm,that is late for me. I am usually in bed by 9:30 and asleep by 9:35. Those 5am mornings come early.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Howdy

So here I am posting at 3:25 am. Getting the final thoughts pulled together before I leave for the Pigroast.  I was sound asleep when random worrying brought me to the computer.  Guess I need some more of that Blue Creeper so I can unstick my brain and get some more sleep.

LeeB

How would you apply it?  :D

sandhills

Poston, you've been thinking for a long time now, it's making ME nervous  :D.

PC-Urban-Sawyer

Quote from: LeeB on July 26, 2015, 08:07:40 AM
How would you apply it?  :D

I think the answer might move this to the woodshed...

Herb

LaneC

I know some of my posts are at odd hours. A lot of times my back wakes me up or my legs go to jumping really bad and wake me up. You cannot get back to sleep, so what better way to pass the time than reading good clean stuff ;D
Man makes plans and God smiles

Thank You Sponsors!