iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Who is going to make the 10,000th post?

Started by RavioliKid, March 16, 2002, 08:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavioliKid

Wow! Have you seen the numbers lately? 9976 when I checked in tonight!

Jeff, can you imagine it?

:o
RavioliKid

Texas Ranger

OK, where do I find the message numbers? :P
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Texas Ranger

Texas Ranger

Texas Ranger

Jeff

YEA! Don!!  OkAy Mr. Staples. Heres the Deal.  Send me a good quality photo of yer self. Email it or snailmai it ,just get it here.  ;)

Anybody get confetti in their ear?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Gordon

Son Don S is the chosen one for the 10,000 milestone. Yup have fun with that one lol.
 8) 8) 8) 8) ye ha 8) 8) 8)

Gordon

Gordon

I forgot to add it the last post something very important. Now it's safe again for all to post.  :-X

Well maybe it is ;) ;)
Gordon

Tom

OK Don, this makes you a real, honest to God, no doubt'n, Forestry Forum member.  Jumped in with both feet, you did. I hope this doesn't hurt to much.  Welcome to the milestone bunch.

Gordon

Who's the man ----Don is the man :D

Well as Tom said this is your home now with both feet lol. We all know the real deal, Dons in the man of the hour. :D :D :D

Wow has this place grown over the past year. I can remember when the number to shoot for was 1000 posts and now look at it. Jeff pat yourself on the back for a job well done. Who whould have ever thunk it, so far so quick in this short time.-----Who said---build it and they will come? Well they are here. ;)

Have a great day, time for me to start bbqin chicken for lunch
Gordon

swampwhiteoak

Bud Man

Poor timid Texan, I can see It now A New Version of pin the tail on the Forester  :o  in every Forestry school in the World with Don's Backside  :o  Bare For All The World To See!!                "Put It On Him Jeff"  
The groves were God's first temples.. " A Forest Hymn"  by.. William Cullen Bryant

Jeff

So far no response from Don. Don yer not holed up in an old adobe church are ya?

Jeff

Oh Mr Staples!!!!!!!!!!  A little bird dropped off a picture to me showing you and what texans really BBQ, and folks it aint beef. Now if you don't get me a dignified photo, I may have to use this one.

Texas Ranger

I would stick in a picture, but I forgot how, it is one of the problems with aging.  I did note, however, that my effort to be number 10,000 got me an additional tree.

Jeff, be nice, be gentle.  I'm old.

Jeff

My plan is for folks to help make you younger. Thats all i'll say for now.  Gimme the picture please. Fed X your golden anniversery pic to me if you have to. ;)

Thank You Sponsors!