iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Got Bored Today

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, September 15, 2015, 06:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Andy White

David,
Really good looking cookies!!! Does the Logrite go with it???   $300.00??? ??? ??? :o :o     Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

No....that Logrite is actually special to me......but the Logman?....$300.00.  ;D

Delawhere Jack

Reminds me of the old saying, "I may be twisted, but I'm never bored..."

21incher

More like you got creative today. Is that a $300 cookie monster? ;D
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: 21incher on September 15, 2015, 06:57:44 PM

:D :D :D :D :D

kettlekorn

pretty neat.  I may need to make one similar for the playground.  What's holding the main "body" parts together?
EZ Boardwalk Jr , Kubota L3800,  250 acre farm

Banjo picker

I had to open this, because I never know what to expect. ;D  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

thecfarm

But it always a good idea!!!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: kettlekorn on September 15, 2015, 07:43:08 PM
pretty neat.  I may need to make one similar for the playground.  What's holding the main "body" parts together?

This is just a prototype.  :D
In between cookies are 60 penny nails.....wrong move.

My next 1 will have a 2x4 backbone with a cross at the bottom for a stand.

Magicman

Actually, you were not bored today.  You had time on your hands and were creative.  That will go over very nicely with outdoor Fall decorations.   smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on September 15, 2015, 10:08:47 PM
Actually, you were not bored today.  You had time on your hands and were creative.  That will go over very nicely with outdoor Fall decorations.   smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup

Shhhh!  ;D

Hilltop366

Quote from: 21incher on September 15, 2015, 06:57:44 PM

You beat me to it 21.

Hmm now what if you drilled holes through it and included a metal rod with it, easy to transport in a vehicle and easy to assemble " Logman Kit"

Warped

Y'all got some pretty funny looking snow down dare...... :o
Good with the rough stuff and rough with the good stuff

Sixacresand

Yeah, I like that a lot better than the washers glued to screws.  My wife would buy that.   :D
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Sixacresand on September 28, 2015, 05:14:33 PM
Yeah, I like that a lot better than the washers glued to screws.  My wife would buy that.   :D

At least you're honest.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

clww

What about some wooden dowels to hold everything together?
After that----$300. ;D
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Dave H.

man that looked like a good idea i had to borrow it.i will say ,these things are heavy! at least 50pnds .

Lambee10

Quote from: Banjo picker on September 15, 2015, 07:53:18 PM
I had to open this, because I never know what to expect. ;D  Banjo

i KNOW RIGHT!!
All animals like me...at feeding time.

M-14 Belsaw and the toys to go with it.

Dodgy Loner

I though this was going to be a post about an accident with the drill press :o

Glad to see you're ok ;)
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey." -John Ruskin

Any idiot can write a woodworking blog. Here's mine.

YellowHammer

I never would have thought of that, you guys are always thinking out of the box, which is more than I can do because I can't even find the box to begin with. 
Can you guys make a Santa and Reindeer? 
Very cool

YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!