iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Fabtek Danfoss?

Started by huskyxp, April 12, 2016, 08:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huskyxp

My loader on 344LB seems to be acting weird lately it has elec/hyd valve bank and jib boom will just stop workin sometimes and swing seems slow in one direction compared to other , then some days I run it everything works mint all day. I did check caps and all connections are good. (PVE coils are 157B4116 12v dc but there are 2 that are 32v?) Is this just a sign the coil packs are goin south and need replacing

1270d

We had a problem something like this on our 346 one time, although I can't remember much about it.  We did end up replacing a coil.    Pricey through CAT.    I was told the large frame waratah heads use the same dafoss valves and Deere had the m for a better price.

Pulpwood mafia

Are they on the same joystick?

Mountaynman

went thru this with my cat564 and the old 546 I'm running now more probs with the new cat then now just switch out the wires with someone in the seat thinkin you got a bad soleinod the are the same on timbcos and everything actually got napa to get them here but they were cheaper online 280 thru cat paid as little as 110 online if the function wrks when you switch it you know the soleinod is bad or a cut wire hard to trace though
Semi Retired too old and fat to wade thru waist deep snow hand choppin anymore

huskyxp

Yes same joystick (left side) but I have switched them and does same , yes cat prices are nuts I have other source but still 600 bucks a piece, I'm wondering if I'm gettin proper voltage to them

JLeBouton

Call Laona Machine supply. (877) 674-3909

They can get you coils much cheaper.

Thank You Sponsors!