Started by 4x4American, September 26, 2016, 07:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4x4American

Champion Fork Truck Operator I am
Boy, back in my day..

jmouton

it looks like you hit something

jim
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

Dave Shepard

Could you convert that to angstroms please?
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Magicman

OK, I will see your .016" and raise you another .025"   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

At my other job,the rails was getting hit and bent. The place was designed that if you needed 8 feet to get out of a rack,you had 8 feet 6 inches. But anyways,they wanted the rear of the forklifts all painted a color so they could figure out who was doing the damage.All the safety rails was painted safety yellow. So I picked safety yellow for my color.  :D The higher ups could not see the humor in that.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ga Mtn Man

Betcha couldn't do it again.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

4x4American

Quote from: thecfarm on September 26, 2016, 08:28:25 PM
At my other job,the rails was getting hit and bent. The place was designed that if you needed 8 feet to get out of a rack,you had 8 feet 6 inches. But anyways,they wanted the rear of the forklifts all painted a color so they could figure out who was doing the damage.All the safety rails was painted safety yellow. So I picked safety yellow for my color.  :D The higher ups could not see the humor in that.  ;D

Smart  smiley_thumbsup

Quote from: Dave Shepard on September 26, 2016, 08:03:48 PM
Could you convert that to angstroms please?
Quote from: Dave Shepard on September 26, 2016, 08:03:48 PMCould you convert that to angstroms please?

This ain't burger king!

Quote from: Magicman on September 26, 2016, 08:10:19 PM
OK, I will see your .016" and raise you another .025"   :D

Stop in for a visit and I'll give you .000000025"   :D
Boy, back in my day..

4x4American

Quote from: Ga Mtn Man on September 26, 2016, 08:37:50 PM
Betcha couldn't do it again.

You're on! 

If I win, I get your mill, complete with wireless control setup, and if you win, you get a romantic dinner with a goat. ;D
Boy, back in my day..

WDH

That is a Lose Lose proposition  :D. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Percy

Quote from: WDH on September 26, 2016, 10:15:40 PM
That is a Lose Lose proposition  :D.
Not for the goat...
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

4x4American

:D :D :D

Goat is  8) 8) 8)  hoping that I lose the bet  :D
Boy, back in my day..

Ga Mtn Man

I'm pretty sure someone is being insulted and it might even be me. >:(
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

4x4American

Who ever said you was pretty!?   ???  ???  lol lol
Boy, back in my day..

WDH

I believe that the goat was insulted, too. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Ga Mtn Man

Well, there you go again.

Magicman

This is interesting.  Da Goat gets roasted and he has not made the first reply.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

4x4American

Well if everyone is getting offended, I might as well get offended that yawl are offended at my offensive jargon!
Boy, back in my day..

Ga Mtn Man

Your jargon does not offend. Now your spelling of y'all, well... :snowball:

WDH

A yawl is a caterwaul.

4x4American

Don't forget I'm a yankee now, hear?
Boy, back in my day..

Thank You Sponsors!