iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Smoke house

Started by goose63, October 02, 2016, 05:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goose63

Was sawing up some old pine when Mike shows up what you gonna do withe the scrape wood well Mike the more you take the less Ihave to clean up HELP YER SELF

So he did 3 weeks later hay goose come on over I'm smokeing a turkey we ate good and a cold beer
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

thecfarm

That looks nice. I like what comes out of a smoke house much more than what comes out of an outhouse.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Picky2016

Turned out nice. Another thing to add to build list I guess (after saw shack, deck, sauna, etc...).

Weekend_Sawyer

I like it!

What does he have inside for a smoker?

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

drobertson

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

sandsawmill14

hudson 228, lucky knuckleboom,stihl 038 064 441 magnum

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Czech_Made

goose63

Quote from: Weekend_Sawyer on October 03, 2016, 07:30:54 AM
I like it!

What does he have inside for a smoker?

Some kind of gas thing he got from Fleetfarm plus he can cold smoke from the out side 8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

DannyLand

Im no expert, but Id have to venture a guess that the flat rock sticking out the side is for resting your beer on while you tend to the smoker.   Clearly a well thought out project, my kinda thinker.  Any photos of the inside?  A few friends and I have been talking about building a cold smoker and are looking for layout ideas for the hanging system.   
Woodland Mills HM126, Hudson debarker, Jonsered 2171, New Holland skid steer, 1955 International Harvester Dump 132

Thank You Sponsors!