iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ag Expo moultrie, ga

Started by dnalley, October 15, 2016, 12:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnalley

Do any of y'all still go to the ag expo?  Seems like it has kinda fallen out of favor since we lost Tom.  He and Dan made it a good experience just to sit and shoot the bull with them, and listen to Owen and WDH make music.  Time sure changes things.

WDH

Definitely not the same without Tom.  I will not be going this year.  I still remember the ribs that DanG cooked in the back of that pick-up truck.  DanG, you cook good ribs. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

DanG

We sure had some good times camping and cooking at Moultrie!  I won't be going this year either. Got a persistent case of gout and can't imagine doing that much walking.  Last time we went, Tom and I sat out there under the pines and talked until mid-afternoon and never even went into the show. :D :D
WDH, them ribs had more luck than skill rubbed on'em.  Glad you liked them though.  ;)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

WDH

Y'all parlayed and cogitated.  Tom was good at the parlaying, and you was good at the cogitation. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!