iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Band Blade question?

Started by kenfrommaine, November 10, 2016, 07:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenfrommaine

Hi,
Has anyone used the "double welded" bands? Do they holdup or have any problems? Price is right, I realize that doubles the chance of failure. Just curious, thanks for your opinions.
ken from Maine

drobertson

No, but try it you might like it,,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

bandmiller2

Ken, I find them once in a wile they seem to last the same as a single weld. If a weld is done right it lasts the flex life of the band. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

kenfrommaine

Just ordered 10 of them.  8) Thanks for the replies
ken from maine

ladylake

The only problem is setting them. depending on the length of your bands one weld can be out of sequence with the other and if you start at the wrong one setting can get messed up.   Id rather not have them for that reason.  Band hardly ever beak at the weld.  Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Thank You Sponsors!