iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor

Started by Magicman, March 08, 2017, 10:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

At least there is something back on worth watching.  Two hours and there is already someone that I dislike.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Holmes

I had 2 I disliked but 1 went home.  8)
Think like a farmer.

Raider Bill

Did he actually think he was going to lay in that ditch "hidden" and listen to everyone talk. What a idiot.

I think this is going to be a good season. Several I disliked when they played the first time, a couple I like.

Now not only do I have to see culpepper law firm billboards and TV ads all the time but here he is again.
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Jeff

I happened on it by accident last night, half over. Luckily, I see it is on on(tom) demand.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

I believe this to be the first instance of anyone using on as a double word. I miss you Tom.

Burlkraft

I knew you guys would be happy. I was gonna watch but fell asleep. I'm sure Bob watched but he's not saying. ::)
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Magicman

There were some interesting twist, especially with the old dynamics created by old alliances.  I imagine that some of that will bite someone's butt when they are not paying attention, but one by one they will be weeded out.  ;) 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cedarman

It was interesting how the editors tried to make the vote suspenseful.  I have a few I want kicked off, but no favorites yet.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Raider Bill

I'm glad Hali's still there.  :D :D :D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Magicman

Well DanG, I hated to see Malcolm leave, but he was just too good of a player and was an obvious threat.  I am enjoying the twists.   smiley_devil

Mooseherder

Was hoping for Sandra to get the boot but it was a good twist to an old game.

Jeff

That was crazy! Fun though. :)

Cedarman

I got blindsided!!!

Chuck White

I was also hoping for Sandra to go!

She was bold in saying that "I won't be going home", and I though then that she would get hammered!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Jeff

SHe must be a voodoo high priestess or something the way she seems to cast spells over everyone.

Ox

I've never watched Survivor.  I understand the gist of the show, but what is the draw to watch it?  I've heard people talk about it in different places and it seems like a soap opera of sorts with people conniving towards others all the time.  Full of trickery and lies and etc...

What is the draw?  Why do you like watching it?  ??? :P
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

21incher

That was such a great ending. The look on their faces when the idle was played made me break out laughing. I hope they keep mixing it up like that for the rest of the season. :D :D
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Jeff

Pure escapism entertainment. And so everyone still knows, there is no survivor bashing allowed. Anyone that doesn't like it, just move along. Nothing here for you to see. :)

Magicman

Survivor is the only "network" show that I look forward to and watch, including the network national news.  When it is over, I go back to Discovery, Nat'l Geographic, Sportsman, or something similar.  Oh yes, I will watch any Country Music Awards show.

Ox

Escapism entertainment?  The same as me watching videos of people flying their own small aircraft that they've built themselves and of people living and cruising on their own boats, then.  Comprende.  :laugh:
K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without
1989 GMC 3500 4x4 diesel dump and plow truck, 1964 Oliver 1600 Industrial with Parsons loader and backhoe, 1986 Zetor 5211, Cat's Claw sharpener, single tooth setter, homemade Linn Lumber 1900 style mill, old tools

Magicman

I hated to see it but JT made the typical Survivor mistake and was hoodwinked.  Going home with an Idol has to hurt.

Jeff

That was fun!  Definitely some higher game play.

Cedarman

Leaving your idol in camp is like forgetting your gun   when going to a gun fight.
How could he not know he was doomed?

Jeff

Even if he had it, he wouldn't have played it. They had him completely hoodwinked.

Cedarman

Yup, there are quite a few idols sitting in a blindsided's desk.

Thank You Sponsors!