iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Andy White

Started by Magicman, April 04, 2017, 06:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

Rest in peace, Andy, you were a friend I never met.  Condolences to the family.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Deese

Based upon the positive comments from the good men on here, it sounds like Mr White was a darn good man. My condolences and prayers for his family.
2004 LT40 Super 51hp w/6' bed extension
Cooks AE4P Edger
Cat Claw sharpener/Dual Tooth Setter
Kubota svl75-2 skidsteer w/grapple, forks, brushcutter
1977 Log Hog Knuckleboom loader/truck

sandhills

So sorry to hear this, I like many others never had the privilege to meet him in person but always enjoyed his posts, my sympathies to Nancy their family.

red

Thoughts and Prayers
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

goose63

Prayers to the family I wish would of had the privilege to of meet the man
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

21incher

Sorry to hear this. I never had the opportunity to meet the man, but feel like I knew him from all the posts on the forum. My condolences and prayers go out to his family.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Chuck White

Always so sad to hear such news, my condolences to the family!

Andy will be sorely missed!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

petefrom bearswamp

3 of our favorite folks who Linda and I met 2 yrs ago at the PR were Andy, Nancy and Andy's sister whose name I cant recall
Heartfelt condolences to the family
What a terrible loss.
Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

dablack

RIP Andy.....no words my friend....no words.
Building my own house in East TX

timberking

RIP prayers for the family.

John S

My condolences to his family!
2018 LT40HDG38 Wide

Roxie

He will be remembered for his selfless generosity.  My sincere sympathy to his family and friends.
Say when

SwampDonkey

Very sad indeed. I never got to know him, but sounds like he was a great guy to many who knew him.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

plowboyswr

Prayers for the family.
Just an ole farm boy takin one day at a time.
Steve

chet

I had the fortune and privilege of meeting, and conversing with Andy. He fully embodied the spirit of this group. He will be sorely missed.  Condolences to his family.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Hilltop366

Sorry to hear this, I have read and enjoyed many of his woodworking post.

Savannahdan

I did not know Andy but realize from the comments by others that I missed someone real special.  We'll include him and his family in our prayers.
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

Delawhere Jack

My condolences to Nancy and the rest of his family. You will be missed here Andy, may you rest in peace.

78NHTFY

Sorry to hear...may he rest in peace.  All the best in heaven, Rob.
If you have time, you win....

PC-Urban-Sawyer

My deepest condolences to Nancy and Martha and all other family members. May the Lord give them the strength they need to handle this great loss. My prayers for them. May Andy's soul rest in peace.

Herb

nmericle53

Thanks to all of you for the kind words. Andy was an amazing man who could do anything and do it to perfection. He is my heart and soul and it's going to be tough not having him by my side. We did everything together and he built some of the most beautiful pieces of art. Pray for our family as we go through the next few days, weeks and years without our rock. Andy loved this forum and he made some wonderful lifelong friends on here, but the problem his life was not long enough. Thanks again.
Thank you GOD for blessing me much more than I deserve.

LeeB

I'm sorry to hear of the loss to his family and to ours here on the forum. My heartfelt condolences to all.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

dukndog

May the Blessing of Heaven rest upon him and may his family and friends be blessed by his memories.
A truly great and giving person.
WM LT-15G25 w/PwrFeed, Mahindra 3510, Husky 385xp, Stihl MS261 and a wife who supports my hobby!!

Magicman

Andy's Obituary:  (The link has been discontinued)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Percy

So sorry for your/everyones loss MM. Condolences to the family.
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Thank You Sponsors!