iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Any suggestion for app

Started by SBarret23, May 18, 2017, 03:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBarret23

I'm looking for accounting program alternative or a good invoicing. A program which works nicely for me could be an iPhone app or a web-based app. I believed I 'd be more successful finding something that was free. It looks like every software which advertises as an app that is free is not genuinely free. I am at least looking for a nice looking invoice template that I can use to create invoices for my clients, if I can not locate an invoicing program that is free. Please, do not recommend invoice templates from software that cost money, like Microsoft products. :)

Once I find something great, I will be sure to pay it forward in this forum and in others.

Thanks for your help web! ;)
Smiles for miles.

grouch

Find something to do that interests you.

clearcut

For invoicing, I use a Pages template with a table that does the appropriate calculations. Pages is free for iOS users.

My template is simple, multiplies hours time rate and adds them most with incidentals. The calculations are done spreadsheet style in a table. Save and email as a PDF. I originally set it up on a Mac, not sure how challenging it would be to do on an iPhone.

Google Docs and Sheets can do something similar. Both free with a Gmail account.

Accounting is done in a Google Sheet document. But my needs are fairly simple.
Carbon sequestered upon request.

Thank You Sponsors!