iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Somebody is RICH!

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, May 20, 2017, 11:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I got home from Georgia and looked at my mail that came yesterday.

I got a letter from Florida. Florida???

I figure one of my in laws sent me something so I told the wife to open it for me.
She said there is a card in here with a Goat on it.  :o :o :o

We all got to laughing as I explained to her.
Well the card is a Scratch Off ticket......and its a winner!!!!!!

I have literally won a Goat Load of Cash!.........$2.00.

I don't know who sent it but thank you for making my life much easier now.
In fact, I'm gonna split it with you.
So if the person that sent this winning ticket to me, you get half of my Goat Load of Cash.  :D :D :D :D

Julie was rolling....Paul said don't worry Daddy.....Goat stands for Greatest Of All Times.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Ljohnsaw

NICE!  But hate to break the bad news to you.  The matching 11's mean you won that prize - $1.00  Not $2.  So you have enough to buy another scratcher!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

barbender

Too many irons in the fire

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: ljohnsaw on May 21, 2017, 12:09:43 AM
NICE!  But hate to break the bad news to you.  The matching 11's mean you won that prize - $1.00  Not $2.  So you have enough to buy another scratcher!

I matched the 11 twice.

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on May 21, 2017, 12:20:23 AM
Quote from: ljohnsaw on May 21, 2017, 12:09:43 AM

I matched the 11 twice.
Oh, sorry.  I'm used to our scratchers - you have to have 3 of a kind to win.  You ARE rich!
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

thecfarm

I buy them things.  ::)   Had a guy at the gas station say,I don't know how you do it,when I would win a dollar. Easy,I would say,spend $20 to win a dollar.  :D  and I do mean,  ;D ;D ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

21incher

I wonder what it will cost you in gas to drive to Florida to cash it in :o :o
I bet it is more then $2.00  ;D
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

nativewolf

In that case he better fly!
Liking Walnut

paul case

life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

tree-farmer

More like hoofing it.... :D
Old doesn't bother me, its the ugly that's a real bummer.

dustyhat

I just been waiting to get that guys address ;D

fishpharmer

Just frame it, or eat it ;)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

POSTON WIDEHEAD

POSTON WIDEHEAD

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: tree-farmer on May 21, 2017, 09:24:30 PM
More like hoofing it.... :D

You should have came to Georgia.

TKehl

Quote from: 21incher on May 21, 2017, 04:45:38 PM
I wonder what it will cost you in gas to drive to Florida to cash it in :o :o
I bet it is more then $2.00  ;D

Florida????

Ticket says Hooiserlottery.  May have been mailed from Florida, but got to go North to Indiana to cash that honey hole.   :o

I just saved you a ton of driving, I hope you think kindly of me after you deposit that giant check.   :D
In the long run, you make your own luck – good, bad, or indifferent. Loretta Lynn

Bert

Laughing all the way to the riverbank smiley_thumbsup
Saw you tomorrow!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Y'all ain't right!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

BradMarks

We too have the same scatch-offs going in Oregon right now. First time I saw one at the check out, I too thought of da goat!   Poston - you have friends everywhere!

gspren

Don't forget to send 5% to the Forum for enabling you to receive this windfall. You should also probably send about 28% to federal and 4% to state and maybe 3% to local to avoid tax problems. After an appropriate amount to charity just party with the rest. 8)
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: gspren on May 22, 2017, 06:50:58 PM
  Don't forget to send 5% to the Forum for enabling you to receive this windfall. You should also probably send about 28% to federal and 4% to state and maybe 3% to local to avoid tax problems. After an appropriate amount to charity just party with the rest. 8)

If what I have left was dynamite, I won't have enough to blow my nose.  :D

grouch

Quote from: gspren on May 22, 2017, 06:50:58 PM

You trying to get the goat put in a pen?!? That's short term capital gains, man. You gotta PAY your Uncle Sam for them goodies.
Find something to do that interests you.

Thank You Sponsors!