iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor Heroes Vs. Healers Vs. Hustlers

Started by Raider Bill, September 27, 2017, 09:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

I believe that if Ben makes it to the final he will win, at least he should.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Cedarman

Here are my thoughts on why Ben showed his idol early.  If he waited until the vote was made then he would have looked like the kingmaker and all of them would have disliked him even more.  By playing the idol first he put the monkey of choosing who goes home on the other five.  He already picked Lauren to be on the jury and she may resent that enough to vote for someone rather than Ben if he makes it to the final three.
Ryan looks like a shoe in for the final three because he hasn't played much of a game.
I think this is one of the better seasons.  I appreciate when they leave in a classy manner.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

WDH

Even though he has made some mistakes, i.e. getting rid of Lauren too early and hanging himself out to dry, he has been a good player.  I would vote for him to win if he gets into the final three, which I believe he won't. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

WV Sawmiller

I agree with Cedarman on Ben's rationale. This way he spreads the animosity around. Honestly if had been me I'd have done same as last week and then knocked off the guy on his left (I forgot his name) who also seemed like a jerk.

What's the chance Ben can find another hidden immunity idol before the next vote?
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

DPatton

I hated to see Ashley go home last night because she has been a great competitor this season. I also agree with Ben's idea of playing the idol early and forcing the others to choose instead. I think it was a epic move and I personally hope he finds a way into the final three. He's really got his work cut out for himself though.
I also agree with Jeff's post in that Chrissy's true colors are starting to show through.

What I don't understand is Mike and his failure to make a big move last night. What part of number 4 or 5 does he not understand?

Right now I would choose Ben first then probably Devon second choice as someone I would want to win.
TimberKing 1600, 30' gooseneck trailer, Chevy HD2500, Echo Chainsaw, 60" Logrite.

Work isn't so bad when you enjoy what your doing.
D & S Sawmill Services

Chuck White

Down to the final THREE now!

Still pulling for Ben!

He's been the under-dog for so long and for what it's worth, I'd like to see him win it!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WV Sawmiller

X2. (Where are my fingernails? They were here at the start of the show)
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Chuck White

Well, he was the UNDER-DOG seems like forever, now he's on top!   8)

Great show this time, lots of feelings went into it!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WV Sawmiller

Howard Green

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Ben earned it, absolutely battled to the end and earned it.  This was the best game ever for us.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Roxie

Really well played game by all participants.  They had a lot of class. 

Ben was my favorite for the win, he was so much fun to watch with his "Ben Bomb." 

I was also very fond of Lauren. 

I just couldn't stay up until the end of the program.  Did they have a fan favorite vote?  If so, who won this year?
Say when

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

btulloh

Congrats to Ben.  I do think he earned it and he was my pick of the final three.  I was on the Lauren bandwagon until she flamed out.  It was a pretty good group of people all in all.  I was impressed with the grace with which they left the game.
HM126

Thank You Sponsors!