The Forestry Forum is sponsored in part by:

iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Forestry Forum
Sponsored by:

TimberKing Sawmills

Toll Free 1-800-582-0470

LogRite Tools

Norwood Industries Inc.

Your source for Portable Sawmills, Edgers, Resaws, Sharpeners, Setters, Bandsaw Blades and Sawmill Parts

EZ Boardwalk Sawmills. More Saw For Less Money!

STIHLDealers.com sponsored by Northeast STIHL

Woodland Sawmills

Peterson Swingmills

KASCO SharpTech WoodMaxx Blades

Turbosawmill

Sawmill Exchange

Michigan Firewood, your BRUTE FORCE Authorized Dealer

FARMA

Baker Products

ECHO-Bearcat

iDRY Wood Lumber Vacuum Drying for everyon

Nyle Kiln Dry Systems

Author Topic: Looking to buy a Bandsaw Mill  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Alligator

• Born behind the slab pile, have turpentine blood
    • Share Post
    • Alligator Casey
Re: Looking to buy a Bandsaw Mill
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2017, 09:51:56 PM »
Hey Alligator, sorry to hear about your loss.  Sure check and see if it's available.  I'm wanting a bigger saw, but this one might work in a pinch.  Thanks for posting.  Yes, we are close by in the Geneva/Sampson area.

thanks, Ken

Yea that was 3 years ago. Still miss him. I'll check with my neighbor and see what I can find out. As I remember the guy bought it to build 5 or 6 hay barns on his place and it has just been sitting, except when JP used it. I am in IT and have several customers in Geneva, Samson, Opp, and strung out across the southeast Alabama / Florida border. When you get settled up this way, one of my customers is a couple that has a good CPA firm if you need one. https://www.taxprollc.com/ Really nice couple own it John and Angie. Right on 52 in Geneva. By the way I live about 8 miles from Cook Saw. I have known them kind of distantly since they started.
Esterer Sash Gang is a  Money Machine

Offline customcutter01

• I'm new!
    • Share Post
Re: Looking to buy a Bandsaw Mill
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2017, 10:42:13 PM »

Yea that was 3 years ago. Still miss him. I'll check with my neighbor and see what I can find out. As I remember the guy bought it to build 5 or 6 hay barns on his place and it has just been sitting, except when JP used it. I am in IT and have several customers in Geneva, Samson, Opp, and strung out across the southeast Alabama / Florida border. When you get settled up this way, one of my customers is a couple that has a good CPA firm if you need one. https://www.taxprollc.com/ Really nice couple own it John and Angie. Right on 52 in Geneva. By the way I live about 8 miles from Cook Saw. I have known them kind of distantly since they started.

I'll keep that in mind, I'm hoping we can have everything done in 2-3 years, and we have a great CPA where we are.  Yes, we were there Friday at Cooks Saw, they just didn't have a hyd saw to demo, or I probably would have put a deposit down.   We'll see how it works out.
Husqvarna 350 decked,ported,pop-up piston by me
Husqvarna 450
Husqvarna 570 rebuilding now
Husqvarna 262XP
Stihl 210
Cooks AC-36 Hyd Bandsaw Mill
New Holland TN65D

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter

xx
Which basic mill is faster - bandsaw or swing mill?

Started by 54Dutchman on Sawmills and Milling

35 Replies
Last post March 18, 2012, 09:37:14 PM
by Okrafarmer
xx
Bandsaw mill

Started by AndyCollins13 on Sawmills and Milling

3 Replies
Last post March 02, 2019, 01:48:24 PM
by JRWoodchuck
xx
My DIY bandsaw mill