iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Error 503

Started by 21incher, November 23, 2017, 10:37:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

21incher

Recently I have been having a hard time getting into the Forestry Forum. It mostly happens in the morning and I just get a error 503 page instead of accessing the forum. Anyone one else see this.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

thecfarm

That might be the same code I get. Just means the FF is under attack from the Chinese.  ;D  Or whoever is the hacker for the day.  ::)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

21incher

Quote from: thecfarm on November 23, 2017, 11:07:13 AM
That might be the same code I get. Just means the FF is under attack from the Chinese.  ;D  Or whoever is the hacker for the day.  ::)
This must be keeping Jeff busy because it happens quite often lately.  Thanks.  :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

WLC

Just came to ask the same question.  Been getting that message a lot the past couple of days.  When I do get on, the site is slow which is unusual.
Woodmizer LT28
Branson 4wd tractor
Stihl chainsaws
Elbow grease.

Don P

I got that last night and have been trying to post to a thread both last night and this morning. It keeps saying page cannot be displayed. I can hit the back button, retrieve my post but then it is locked, the post button doesn't work again nor can I type in the reply window at that point. Select all, copy, bring up reply in a new pane and repeat, same result  ??? I've now posted to 2 other threads this am, weird.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30