tule peak timber

A little Sunday morning job...... :)

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

WLC

NICE!  Is that infill luminescent (glow in the dark)?  Either way I like the color contrast!
Woodmizer LT28
Branson 4wd tractor
Stihl chainsaws
Elbow grease.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

21incher

I need some of your secret sauce, you going to share what it is after teasing us. ;D
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

tule peak timber

I had to pull off the bartops today and move forward on a bunch of doors for a Christmas rush job.That's a 3/4 inch bit !

WLC

I'd sure like to come wander around your operation.  I bet I'd get a real education. 
Woodmizer LT28
Branson 4wd tractor
Stihl chainsaws
Elbow grease.

tule peak timber

You and all FF folks are always welcome. Bring a salmon..... :D :D :D

21incher

Quote from: tule peak timber on December 04, 2017, 09:06:01 PM
You and all FF folks are always welcome. Bring a salmon..... :D :D :D

After watching the news it sounds like there is enough smoke in the air around you that the salmon could just be hung outside to smoke. Hope you are safe.
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

tule peak timber

Thanks for asking. There are a large number of hurting people out here for sure . From our place- a large fire to the North and another one to the West. Very high winds for the last 8 days all over the area. We went without power for a day and had to burn some diesel in the gen set to keep food cold. Saturday morning we watched as a neighbors house was destroyed near us by fire in a matter of minutes in the wind.Everyone is on edge......

newoodguy78

I've been wondering how you were making out with the fires. Glad to see a post from you. Stay safe out there and hopefully the fires back off soon

Thank You Sponsors!