iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Best advice

Started by Jeff, December 30, 2017, 03:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

While watching our local hero, the Incredible Dr. Pol on National Geographic Wild.
Best advice I've seen all day.
After finding out her large bearded dragon has pin worms.
LADY: But I kiss him.
Dr. Pol: Don't do that.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

JV

Love to watch his show.  His boy seems to get the worst end of some situations though.  He reminds me of an old vet we had years ago.  Those lizards also carry salmonella.  No way am I going to lock lips with one of those scaly critters.

:D
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

WV Sawmiller

Reminds me of the time I went in our old local vets office and he was cussing a blue streak. Somebody had just left after bringing him a pet monkey with diarrhea which promptly got loose and ran loops around his office. He had to scrub all the walls.

My wife said her vet in N. Ala was an Auburn grad with a parrot and a bunch of those local derelicts sneaked in and taught the bird to yell "Roll Tide."
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

loggah

Some people just dont have any common sense. Don
Interests: Lombard Log Haulers,Tucker Sno-Cats, Circular Sawmills, Shingle Mills, Maple Syrup Making, Early Construction Equipment, Logging Memorabilia, and Antique Firearms

Banjo picker

I watch Dr. Pol any time I see it on.  One of the few shows good to watch.  Banjo
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

Jeff

He's a good guy. Last time I saw him he and Dianne were at my Brother in law Pete's funeral.

Jeff

No that's not so, I ran into him at Manards this summer. I was leaving, he was coming in.

Dave Shepard

We are big fans here. My father got at least two seasons for Christmas. Watched episode 9-01 last night.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Jeff

We've been watching the 12 evening marathon here.  Its great fun for us, as we see people and places we know. Once day this last summer we were watching, and there pops up the best man at our wedding Sonny, with his Potbelly pig!  I'd not seen him in many years as he was divorced and remarried and his wife took him in another direction as his ex wife was still good friends with Tammy. All I can figure anyhow.

Last night we saw our Friend Randy Zyleman from Coleman. He has a dairy farm. In May of 2007 the Zylman Family lost their son Casey in Iraq. They wanted to do something to honor Casey’s memory. Randy Zylman served with the 25th Infantry Division in Vietnam, and Casey also served with the 25th Infantry as a Calvary Scout during Operation Iraqi Freedom. After much thought it was decided that they wanted to honor the Coleman Community and all Area Veterans with something bigger. The Coleman Veterans Memorial Committee was founded. Th Forestry Forum donates the website and hosting for the Memorial. http://www.colemanveteransmemorial.org/

Banjo picker

Us guys da be sho nuff proud to be am honoraary yooper if evens only for da one nite. We be fans of Dr. Pol.  Banjomonie
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

maple flats

We also watch Dr Pol, one of the better shows on the tube. We have seen it enough that we often tell the TV what the treatment will be before they do it.
logging small time for years but just learning how,  2012 36 HP Mahindra tractor, 3point log arch, 8000# class excavator, lifts 2500# and sets logs on mill precisely where needed, Woodland Mills HM130Max , maple syrup a hobby that consumes my time. looking to learn blacksmithing.

millwright

Most of the so called " reality shows" are scripted soap operas, this seems to be real life with real people in real situations.

Thank You Sponsors!